Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 15~

Things are going great now! Maxwell is looking much better now that he gets some sleep each day, thank so the help of this cute lil' bun~

In the morning, he plays with the cobwebs now, and has managed to turn some of it into this weird smooth stuff. It was reeeaaally soft, and he called it "Silk". It took him some effort to make, and even more effort to get me off of it once I curled up on top! He seemed to like that, though.

In the afternoon, we explore less, it's more of a patrol around the local caves now. Maxwell will also practice with his Bow, and it's a little scary when he does. It makes me wonder why he made it... I'm sure I will figure it out, one day. Perhaps I will sneak out tonight, and see why...

And in the evening, Maxwell has his rest, and I stand guard. I sniff at the air, and look around now and then to make sure nothing is sneaking up on us. I also nuzzle into his hand, and that makes him smile, even in his sleep.

It is pretty peaceful here. I hope it stays like this for a while.

index.php

Came a little late, but this time will have read almost from when you started creating it. Looks pretty good so far, hope you keep up the good work!

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 17~

... I snuck out two nights ago. I think I have calmed down enough about it now. Just... I will stay by Maxwell's side for as long as I can. He needs me.

No, I can't do it... I need a bit more time to calm down after what I saw. I'll just continue guarding him, as he lays there... It's all I can do.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 18~

Okay. I'm ready now. This is what happened that night.

Now... I have heard scary sounds every night, for a long time now. Since I was born, I think. And Maxwell has always had trouble sleeping at night. I had kinda thought the two were connected... But I hadn't really thought much on how.

They were his friends. They were his family. And they were dead.

They clawed at him, they chased him, and they groaned in constant pain. There were a few that sounded weird... I don't want to remember how they sounded.

And Maxwell ran. The entire night, he just ran from them. He would climb up hills, only to leap over the heads of the creatures climbing up after him. If one got to close, he would pull out an Arrow he had made, and shot them in the chest. And they just stood up again, Arrow stuck in place.

There... There was one that looked almost exactly like him. The hair was darker, and they were a tiny bit taller. I think it was his brother.

I hid in a cave nearby, watching with wide eyes as Maxwell just kept on running, always running. Back and forth, along a little path which it looked like he had practiced.

When dawn broke, his family left. And he sat on the stump, panting. I waited a moment, in case they came back. When I came up to Maxwell, he had managed to catch his breath, and he just smiled.

"Oh, hello little Bunny. Going to help me keep a lookout today?"

I nodded. I nodded repeatedly. He shall get his rest every day, I will make sure of it.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 30~

If it weren't for the fact I know what those sounds at night really are, I could almost forget what happens at night. Things have gone smoothly, the past couple of days.

In the mornings, I crawl out of the Burrow, and hop over to Maxwell. He is still making a bit more Silk out of the cobwebs, and it takes him a long time just for each square. Maybe he needs help to make it properly, but I wouldn't know how.

While he works at that, I dig. I don't manage to do much on my own, but I have chosen a spot, and I am digging a hole. In the days since that night I snuck out, I haven't made much progress. Most of us Bunnies just use holes that were already there. I can't even fit in this one yet.

The afternoon patrols are about the same. Maxwell is getting better at using his Bow, and is managing to get the Arrows to stick into trees now. He pulls them back out, so at to not waste them.

And in the evenings... Maxwell sleeps. I want him to sleep longer now, but I can't tell him. I wish I could. All I can do is sit on his chest, and keep watch. And I always make sure to wake him up before sunset.

I will never, EVER forget to wake him up before sunset.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 51~

Nothing out of the ordinary lately. Maxwell has finished making his Silk, and is now trying to make something out of it. Don't know what though. He still seems to be having trouble with it, but less than before.

On our patrols, we found a few chests in some caves, but Maxwell decided to leave them alone. He said something about the one he was waiting for. Something about a hero of some sort. I didn't listen, as I was distracted by something much better...

A gigantic, pretty, colourful swarm of BUTTERFLIES! It was amazing! One of them landed on my face, and it tickled. I kind freaked out, and ran to Maxwell, and he just laughed, picking me up as he watched them flutter.

We stayed to watch them for a few minutes, quietly staring at the swirling beauty that was before us. And then, we left, as Maxwell needed his sleep, as small as it was.

I wonder if those butterflies will come back. I liked the sound of Maxwell's laugh. Hmm...

index.php

Happy to see people are liking the Bunny Diary~ `:D

Now, I added a Poll, just for fun. I have to warn you though... I will probably ignore it completely in terms of story writing decisions. It is more there for my own amusement `:p

Feel free to ask questions! Also, I wonder how many of you are new readers, and haven't read Lamentation yet...?

Although, its because 1 I REALLY lke your writing, its brilliant, 2 reading others writing inspires me to write more, since recently all i have been doing is editting my previous stories (havent posted them though, there not terraria related) and 3 at the moment Im writing a story on the forums that is mostly inspired by lamentation of the moon lord, but different, atleast it will be in the later chapters.

This is probobly too long and boring to read. But i already typed it in, so...

TOO LATE

Although, its because 1 I REALLY lke your writing, its brilliant, 2 reading others writing inspires me to write more, since recently all i have been doing is editting my previous stories (havent posted them though, there not terraria related) and 3 at the moment Im writing a story on the forums that is mostly inspired by lamentation of the moon lord, but different, atleast it will be in the later chapters.

This is probobly too long and boring to read. But i already typed it in, so...

TOO LATE
Too late indeed. Your words are now forever immortalised upon the internet! `:naughty:

Also, I have inspired people? ':eek: I was just bored, and wanted to write something `:confused:

Back
Top Bottom