Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thansk for being mean btw

but i did figure it out.

just because i stated something now doesnt mean i didnt figure it out earlier.

dont assume stuff like that.

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 101~

I have gotten used to my new home. It's getting cold, especially at night, so I have tried digging the Warren a bit deeper. It was always nicer in the tunnels further down.

Maxwell is the same as always. He has gotten used to staying up all night, and rarely gets scratched anymore. He used to have a few small nicks and scrapes each morning, but those are rare now. He still manages to think of new stories to tell me, about what the Hero he is waiting for will do. He sounds cool.

I still have not gone back to the old Warren. I... I hope they are okay, the ones that are left.

Still no sign of the Traveling Merchant, I am starting to get worried. Just how far away did they go?

index.php

Time to plant an incredibly creepy thought into your heads... What if, from the very start, the story was not from the point of view of an actual Bunny. Instead, it was the Wizard dressed up in a giant suit, and the Guide just went with it because he was scared of the crazy old man? Just saying, what if.

Enjoy~

no, no, it hurts, please, stop, how, whty.

how would the wizard fit in a whole in the ground? and couldnt he jsut shapeshift? he IS a wizard?

omg im just thinking of all the cute and cuddly dialouge, as the WIZARD.
why wuld you put such a thought in someones mind. WHYYY

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 102~

Well, now I just feel embarrassed. I was worrying about that Travelling Merchant yesterday, and today he shows up!

Maxwell kinda stared at him for a second, before realizing who had come. Jumping up with a smile, he went to chat, and they talked about a fair bit of boring stuff. I heard something about skeletons and climbing a lot, I was digging in my Mini-Warren so I didn't really hear much.

After a while, I came out, and saw Maxwell hand over all the spare silk, in return for a couple of Red Husks. I don't know why he would want those, maybe he is making kneepads out of them? And why red ones? Oh well.

The afternoon patrol was uneventful. Lots of caves and trees, I have started up a game where I name each spot. "Big yawning hill", "The double Tunnel", stuff like that.

Maxwell slept well that evening. That made me happy.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom