Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 104~

Nothing really exciting recently. The clearing is pretty quiet, and I haven't seen the Traveling Merchant since. I remember him saying something about going to where there are more people, but he was the second person I have seen.

Maxwell has been busy with the Husks he bought, he pulled out a Glass Bottle he had found somewhere and was slowly filling it with crushed fragments from the Husks, crumbling them into the bottle with his hands. He was very careful not to lose any pieces as he pushed them in, and he filled the Bottle right up.

Since he did that, as he chats to me each morning, he will use the end of his unstrung Bow to grind the fragments even further, making a powder out of it. It looks incredibly slow and boring to do, and would probably go much faster if he had something better suited to making the stuff. He doesn't seem to mind though, so I leave him to it.

Not much else to say, really. I dig, he grinds, he rests as I guard. And all is good.

index.php

Added some more to the side comments content section, including a link to the wonderful idea I planted in all of your heads.

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 109~

Omigosh I saw the most amazing thing today! It, it was a bunny... But they were SHINEY. (Cruelest reference imaginable).

All I could do was stare, they were so beautiful. And then, with a twitch of their nose and a wiggle of their rump, they bounded through the next bush, and I never saw them again. Fare well, oh Golden Bunny.

Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, Maxwell has finished grinding the Husk powder, and the tip of his Bow is faintly stained red. It's kinda... Unsettling. He stared at the powder, mumbling something about trying to make it stain even better. I hope he isn't going to try and dye his weapon that would be absurd.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 110~

When I came bouncing up to Maxwell to give him his morning nose-kiss, he was at the edge of the clearing, Bow in hand and eager to head off somewhere. He smiled at me, and started walking, chatting as he went.

"Come on you little ball of energy, I need to go find something. I feel a little guilty for what I am about to try... But, I am sure just one can't hurt."

I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Just the bit about hurting made me worried though... He better not be trying something dangerous. Either way, I follow him, full of curiosity. Just what was he planning?

We soon came to the Big Yawning Hill, and he climbed to the top of it. He looked around, and saw something behind one of the bushes below. He knocked an arrow, and loosed it at the bush.

Splorp is how I would describe the sound it made, and wooga-wooga the noise the thing in the bush when it moved. It was a little bigger than I am, and was... Green. That is all it was. A lump of green. I think I saw one before, but never up close. I had just thought they were odd bushes or something of the sort.

It wiggled in anger, and then it wobbled in fear. It juggled as it turned, and undulated as it soared through the air majestically. And the Arrows Maxwell sent after it whistled and whooshed, and made a few more splorps as they pinned it to the ground.

It kinda just shivered at us, as Maxwell came closer. He pulled the Arrows in opposite directions, and the separate parts of the thing went with them, squelching into a few lumps, quivering no more.

It was kinda scary that Maxwell could do that, but I guess he had to be strong, with what happened at night. He scooped up the lumps, squished them into his bag, and left, walking back to the clearing. I scurried after, and the rest of the day passed peacefully.

index.php

Yup. He generally just avoids them, and they avoid him in turn. Don't start none, don't be none.

Also, using/making up onomatopoeia was incredibly fun `:passionate:
You guys use that word in Australia? It sounds so much like the portuguese one. "Onomatopeia". The only diferent thing is the lack of an "o".

This story is so much calmer than the other. Planning to add some action, or will you keep that a secret?

EDIT: Just did a quick search, it's weird how similar the words are. But it's kinda unusual being the english one the bigger one.

You guys use that word in Australia? It sounds so much like the portuguese one. "Onomatopeia". The only diferent thing is the lack of an "o".

This story is so much calmer than the other. Planning to add some action, or will you keep that a secret?
Secret for now, partly because I make this up as I go.

Also, onomatopoeia is actually a pretty standard term when talking about literature. And it comes from greek, apparently.

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 111~

I am certain I saw the glint of the Golden Bun's tail as I woke up this morning. Maybe I imagined it. Oh well.

Maxwell put some of the sticky Gel in the red powder, and mixed it up. It made this weird red goop, and it stained the sides of the bottle. No idea what Maxwell is going through all the trouble to make it, it just looks like a red version of that slimey thing now.

I accidentally farted while guarding Maxwell today. Farting on people is rude.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 113~

Sooo booored. I wonder when that person Maxwell is waiting for will show up. Hehe, maybe it'll be tomorrow. Whenever it is, it has been ages already.

It rained a lot today, so I didn't go on patrol with Maxwell. I was shivering my Bunny-bun in the mini warren, worried about the water trickling in.

Thankfully the rain passed by evening, and I sat watch on a very soggy Maxwell. He did not seem to mind. He had tucked the silk shirt thing in the red goop mixture, it looks kinda gross sitting in there. Like the stuff hanging out of some of the dead people at night.

The warren isn't too flooded. Need to try and find a way around that...

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 117~

It keeps on raining each day, which sucks. The warren get all muddy, and sticky. And cold. And if it rains too long, the puddle gets really deep. I have been digging each day to try and make sure I still have room to sleep, but it's hard.

I have also started on a side tunnel, to try and keep a dry spot. That way, all the water will only fill the first one, I am so smart~

Maxwell seems fine, somehow. Maybe he just never gets colds. I would bury under his shirt while on my watch, but then I wouldn't be able to see as well. But it looks so warm under there... Oh well.

On the upside, I got to see a flock of butterflies again, they seemed to like having dew on everything after it rains. I watched them as I shivered and yawned. This cold weather makes me sleepy...

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 123~

I accidentally woke up a few hours later today. It is getting really cold, which is making it hard to stay awake... I must resist though.

I managed to fix the tunnel so it no longer floods! Such a smarty~ The entrance still gets really muddy though. Oh well. The warren is getting slowly bigger, it is easier to dig with the rain making the dirt soft.

Maxwell still just sits in the rain calmly. I am convinced he uses magic or something. He seems to have noticed my sleepiness as well, but there is probably not much he can do.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom