Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 135~

Oh... Oh wow. That was so nice of him! I just... Wasn't expecting that.

So, I mentioned that little shirt thing Maxwell made. And the red goop. And how he crammed the shirt thing into the goop. Well, it turns out that was all to make a gift for me.

The end result was a red coat, and he managed to make it in just my size. The teeny little sleeves keep my paws nice and cozy, and the silk is surprisingly thick. I don't shiver when it rains anymore! In fact, as long as I keep moving, and maybe snuggle up to Maxwell (The beestest person ever), I sometime even feel warm, even though I'm wet! I think it might be more from the happiness of the gift than the Silk, but it is awesome anyway~

But... Looking back... He did so much for me. He looked for all of those cobwebs, and climbed through so many caves to get it all.

It took him so long to make it into Silk, and he kept trying every day even though it looked like it was so hard.

He considered leaving the clearing, something I have yet to see him do for more than an hour, just to get the Red Husk.

He bantered, argued, and traded with the Traveling Merchant just to get the Red Husks, he wanted to make it red for me that badly.

He spent a few days grinding the Husks, which must have been boring and tiring.

He defeated a Slimey thing just to get the sticky Gel, even though it made him look incredibly sad to do it.

And he kept the Bottle safe, in order to let the Coat take oin it's colour.

He did all these things, just for one little coat. And he made that coat for me, and me alone. I... I just... Ohhh... I'm beginning to cry. He did so much, just to do something in return.

When he handed it over, he was smiling, but I could see a tear in his eye. He hugged me as he slid it on for me, and he whispered, "Thank you."

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 147~

I saw the first snowflake fall today. It was small, and melted quickly. But it was there, and my ears flattened at the sight of it. Maxwell paid it no mind, but still... I'm worried.

One of the Slimey things got close to the clearing today. I don't know what it wanted, but at least it left. First time I have seen one come this close... Maybe, just maybe, they figured out what Maxwell did.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 158~

This time, it really snowed! I had to dig through all the cold wet snow to get out of my Warren, which has gotten nice and big due to my bored digging. All the other buns are probably asleep by now, due to all the rain. So, it is just me for now.

But, but... All the snow! It is sooo white! And weirdly shiny. And cold. And wet. And pretty! The cold seems through the coat pretty quickly, but if I tuck myself up next to Maxwell, his body keeps me warm. He shivers a little, but seems to be fine.

But, everywhere I look... Snow. Just so much of it. The trees are covered in it, the ground has become a solid layer of glistening powder, and the water has gotten clearer. This is the first time I have been awake to see it properly, and I am glad I got the chance.

In the morning, Maxwell played with the snow, as if trying to build something. He now jogs on his afternoon patrols, to try and warm up. And I guard him as usual, except with a little kiss to his forehead once he dozes off. I can see all this, all because of him.

index.php

Aw, the cuteness!

...Wait I had a thought. What if one of the bunnies the hero killed in the Lamentation of the Moon Lord, was Fluffy Bunnykin?

Oh god, this is mainly about the Lamentation of Moon Lord, what if you included the NPC drops? What if you made the Moon Lord see the "hero" killing countless NPCs for like Paintball Gun/Exotic Scimitar?

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 161~

I saw the weirdest thing today. From off somewhere else, we got a visitor. And not of the human kind, but an animal.

It was black and white, and looked kinda birdish. It's wings were more like fins though, and the feathers felt fuzzy. Maxwell called it a penguin. I gave one a hug, and it warbled, trying to run away. Such silly things.

Also, when I hugged it, a tiny pink patch was left behind. I checked under my coat, and it seems the red stuff Maxwell used is starting to rub off, as my chest is now deep red as well. I don't mind too much, but it is kinda weird.

Hehe, tomorrow, I am totally going to pounce that penguin, and become friends with him~

index.php

I've missed out on SOOOOOOOO much, your doing great Derunih
Still your biggest fan-Max
Well, at least you are back. Enjoy the cuteness~ `:D

Oh god, this is mainly about the Lamentation of Moon Lord, what if you included the NPC drops? What if you made the Moon Lord see the "hero" killing countless NPCs for like Paintball Gun/Exotic Scimitar?
... I hadn't thought of that. Welp, too late now. `:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom