Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 210~

I have been forgetting to eat my Shiverthorn

index.php

Well then.

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 223~

I have seen some of the snow begin to melt between snowy days. If the snow leaves... So do the penguins. I miss Pengy...

Something I have found out - On warmer days, the ice from the Shiverthorn melts instantly, and it feels like I have a fever. I think it will be unwise to eat them once the snow melts completely... Hopefully I remember.

... I may also try Deathweed. I don't know why, but I want to...

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 228~

I... I think I saw Pengy today! He still looked a little weird, and he no longer has the pink spot. But I recognize dem flippers anywhere.

Like last time, it was in the Ice Cave. And like last time, he was gone by the time I went over there. I even waited before moving first, and got a better look.

Oh, how I wish I could tell Maxwell. But, I can't. Maxwell seemed to feel something though, as he smiled when he saw me, and cuddled me more than usual.

Tomorrow, I will get him with a pounce. Hehe, I can barely wait~

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 229~

ITWASHIMITWASHIMITWASHIM! Awwwwww yeah!

Ahem. I pounced him, as planned. And he flailed around, as expected. But unlike a normal penguin, he looked down at me, and he stopped.

He smiled.

And we hugged.

We just stayed like that for a while, hugging. I am sure it was adorable, but to me, the only important thing was that Pengy was safe. That he was even alive.

I cried myself to sleep again tonight. But they were good tears, and I slept better than I have for weeks.

index.php

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 229~

ITWASHIMITWASHIMITWASHIM! Awwwwww yeah!

Ahem. I pounced him, as planned. And he flailed around, as expected. But unlike a normal penguin, he looked down at me, and he stopped.

He smiled.

And we hugged.

We just stayed like that for a while, hugging. I am sure it was adorable, but to me, the only important thing was that Pengy was safe. That he was even alive.

I cried myself to sleep again tonight. But they were good tears, and I slept better than I have for weeks.

index.php
*Squints suspiciously.*

I have a feeling this isn't the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom