Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldnt critters de spawn if they are too far? How are their even spawns with no hero?
This is not based off a real game, most stories are written more from a fantasy world standpoint. Therefore, there is no "spawning" and "despawning".

Yay for Pengy!

And derinuh, listen to me
I swear to god if you kill pengy i will rip out all of your organs and eat them using words!

Wouldnt critters de spawn if they are too far? How are their even spawns with no hero?
This is not based off a real game, most stories are written more from a fantasy world standpoint. Therefore, there is no "spawning" and "despawning".

Yes and no. Despawning is when they just wander off elsewhere, due to boredom. So, the NPCs are still around, just not there specifically. At least for my stories anyway.

Yay for Pengy!

And derinuh, listen to me
I swear to god if you kill pengy i will rip out all of your organs and eat them using words!
I just wrote the next 7 chapters. I hope you enjoy them~ `:passionate:

Reactions: DFS
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 235~

Having Pengy around again has been great! Weird, but great.

He has been... odd. It is definitely him, I tried hugging another Penguin to test it. The other one freaked out, where Pengy just accepted hugs by the time he disappeared.

Speaking of... He actually welcomes hugs now. Before, he kinda put up with them, now he actually starts the hugs sometimes! I like the change... But I'm not sure that it is good for Pengy. He has been jittery since we reunited...

What do I mean by jittery? Well, he jumps at shadows. He jumps when he sees my Red Coat, but calms down again once he sees it's me. He gets nervous at sunset, when he was chill about it before. Really weird...

Random side note. I think I have seen Eyes floating in the sky at night, from my Warren entrance... I must be seeing things.

index.php

So, some random observations, statistics, comparisons and comments!
BD has now been running for a month and a half. That just so happens to be the same length LotML ran for!
BD has been going at a steady 1 post per day, LotML went at a mostly steady 2 posts per day.
BD is now at 49 chapters. LotML, including the new Halloween Special, is at 83.
Views: 5.9k vs 14.3k. LotML did continue growing after it ended though, just slower.
BD is at 7th most views in the Literature subforum, and LotML at 3rd! That is only behind AllBoss, and Story of a Paladin!
Replies: 250 vs 333, at rank 7 and 4.
Despite involving timeskips, BD has more replies than days! And almost 6 times as many comments as chapters! (chapters included though)
Votes... Adorableness has never lost it's lead, and Plot Twists has clung to second. Less has thankfully remained last `:p
A total of 28 people have voted, 7 of which for all 4 options! In fact, one for all 5! (I'm lookin at you `;))
Now, interesting stuff. By my calculation, and previous habits, BD should be halfway through. This is assuming I don't extend it even further... Or kill of our favourite little Bun~

I have changed my Entry for the TCF Anniversary Contest, it is now a glimpse from the Ancient Cult War that could have been in BD's place. If you want to discuss it, leave a comment on LotML please!

And as always, I am open to questions, as long as they won't hugely spoil my plans. And don't forget the Writing FAQ, if you want advice!

Oh, just a disclaimer: Those stats were posted out of boredom, nothing else. No botting the forums to try and change them! Advertising to others is fine though, within reason.

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 237~

Last night, I decided to go out and investigate those Eyes. Maxwell came too, when he saw me stay out at night. He was nervous, but accepted it.

We ducked and weaved around zombies, and climbed the Big Yawning Hill. Maxwell would smack zombies in the head to knock them downhill, as we looked up at the strange shapes.

Maxwell quickly recognized them, if only from tales. Apparently, they are called Demon Eyes, and follow a Mother nicknamed Eye of Cthulhu. They are supposedly attracted to acts of evil... But there is no evil here! So weird...

Shrugging it off, they seem to be off in the distance for now. Maxwell muttered something about it being an ill omen, and went back to fighting off the Undead as I went to bed.

I'll explore more tomorrow night. The stars are pretty... I'll just have Maxwell check the moon for me.

index.php

When is Maxwell gonna tell a creepy bedtime story about the moon lord? I don't think bunny would want to look at the stars then...

*cough* Stardust Pillar *cough*

Back
Top Bottom