Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 242~

Day two since the Twin Blood Moons. Still no sign of them.

Now, back to that night... I left off talking about when we entered the Secret Cave. Well, as you probably guessed, the light of the Blood Moon was shining down. The real one. And I couldn't tell until it was too late, because of the Fake Blood Moon in the way.

Maxwell heard Pengy's growl as he turned, which tipped him off. I felt the change starting to come over me, and I froze in place, fighting it off. And as that all happened, there was a crash from above, as an Eskimo-clad Zombie broke through the layers of Thin Ice, flooding the cave with the light of the Blood Moon directly. That is where my memory got fuzzy.

As the Zombie got up, Maxwell dodged to the side, Bow drawn. Pengy lunged at him, eyes crazed from the light. And I fled, knowing I would join the fray if I stayed.. And on the wrong side.

Oh, and when I said I fled? I didn't go backward. I went UP. Bounding past the Zombie, I hopped up the jagged Ice, left uneven by the Zombie's fall. And as I reached the top, little paws bleeding from the sharp edges, I ran.

I went far. I lost track of direction, and found myself in a land of Red, where everything squished underfoot. There was a terrible, metallic smell in the air, and a worse, rotten taste in my mouth.

I had been chewing on Deathweed.

Turns out, it slows my heart. And during a Blood Moon, this is very useful for calming me down. I licked a leaf that had clung too me today, and it stung.... I think my heart will slow down to a stop if I eat some during the day.

Scared by all the blood coloured plants around me, and what looked like eyes in the grass, I ran backward. I reached the Big Yawning Hill soon enough, and waited the night out in my Warren, alone. The first time I have been glad about the fact no one else has moved in.

I have not gone back the the Ice Cave since. Nor the Red Place, assuming it's still around after a Blood Moon. The morning after, I ate a Daybloom to recover my paws, and hid, whimpering as I remembered.

Today hasn't been much different. I only left my cave to get some Shiverthorn, it is still cold enough to need it.

I will go back to the cave tomorrow... Unless they return.

Oh, I do so hope they return...

index.php

:eek:...
So... Pengy attacked Maxwell, and now Bunnykins ate Deathweed?
Oh boy... Wonder where this goes. Pengy ate Maxwell... That's just a theory! A Story Theory! Close book!

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 243~

... Well. I can't say I'm surprised.

I didn't need to go in after all. Maxwell came out... Alone. He had his bow drawn, and through his belt he had kept a single, bloodied arrow. He doesn't normally keep them... So I knew what it meant.

I approached him slowly. He jumped, and knocked a fresh arrow. That was when I looked down for the first time, and realized the Red Coat had gotten torn off at some point, probably as I was fleeing up the jagged ice. All that was left was the red stain in my fur, a deep crimson red.

Thankfully, Maxwell hesitated, and noticed my fur was darker than that of the Crimson Bunnies. He shakily held out a hand, and I licked it... And then he hugged me, sobbing.

"Sorry... I'm so, so sorry..." Tears rolled down his face, and seeped into my fur. I did not move... And did not cry. I had already shed my tears, when I thought he was gone last time...

You know what? I'm glad I got to see Pengy again, even if it was only for a short time. I'll miss him...

After a bit, Maxwell let go, and we dug a grave together. He buried the Arrow, all that we had left. Most bodies disappear shortly after they die, unless they are specially prepared... At least, according to Maxwell. Apparently, they can be re-summoned using magic too, which explains the lack of graves...

What am I even thinking about. Maxwell is back, and all I can think about is the Fading. He slept deeply, so much so it was hard to wake him up in time for night. And he whimpered in his sleep.

I slept deeply as well... If only so I didn't have to remember.

index.php

R.I.P Red coat. You will be missed.
P.S I wonder if it's possible to make a special coat out of the crushed plants? If so then it might be able to do what the plants do on a weaker scale 24/7. take this how you want, Derunih.

R.I.P Red coat. You will be missed.
P.S I wonder if it's possible to make a special coat out of the crushed plants? If so then it might be able to do what the plants do on a weaker scale 24/7. take this how you want, Derunih.
That actually sounds really cool! Sadly, for headcannon reasons, I must decline though `:cry:

A wonderful day of snuggles: Day 243~

... Well. I can't say I'm surprised.

I didn't need to go in after all. Maxwell came out... Alone. He had his bow drawn, and through his belt he had kept a single, bloodied arrow. He doesn't normally keep them... So I knew what it meant.

I approached him slowly. He jumped, and knocked a fresh arrow. That was when I looked down for the first time, and realized the Red Coat had gotten torn off at some point, probably as I was fleeing up the jagged ice. All that was left was the red stain in my fur, a deep crimson red.

Thankfully, Maxwell hesitated, and noticed my fur was darker than that of the Crimson Bunnies. He shakily held out a hand, and I licked it... And then he hugged me, sobbing.

"Sorry... I'm so, so sorry..." Tears rolled down his face, and seeped into my fur. I did not move... And did not cry. I had already shed my tears, when I thought he was gone last time...

You know what? I'm glad I got to see Pengy again, even if it was only for a short time. I'll miss him...

After a bit, Maxwell let go, and we dug a grave together. He buried the Arrow, all that we had left. Most bodies disappear shortly after they die, unless they are specially prepared... At least, according to Maxwell. Apparently, they can be re-summoned using magic too, which explains the lack of graves...

What am I even thinking about. Maxwell is back, and all I can think about is the Fading. He slept deeply, so much so it was hard to wake him up in time for night. And he whimpered in his sleep.

I slept deeply as well... If only so I didn't have to remember.

index.php
Fluffy had better befriend some other critter who will inevitably die. Maybe a squirrel.

Back
Top Bottom