Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, seeing as he/she is now immortal and immune to damage, because they're a pet bunny, they would be scared, but never be hurt. I can't wait until Bunnikins learns that they can fly by farting a ton of smoke. :naughty:
I KNEW IT!!!
I was right! The red coat made his fur red, and now he is a pet bunny!
ERMEGERD I WAS RIGHT!
lol me neither. I can't wait to see that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1445811353,1445811296][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm curious: if Bunnikins becomes Sif's pet then what happens to Maxwell? I feel that this'll become a major plot point in the future.
Well... What about when Sif gets a better pet, and uses that? Like if she obtains the Skeleton Key for example, what'll become of Bunnykins?
He probably just goes free. Although, Derunih will probably twist the rules, a lot...
Well, what if she makes a chest for pet stuff?
The Player Arrives..

Maxwell is gonna miss Bunnykins,.

And Bunnykins is gonna miss Maxwell when they summon the wall of flesh *Evil Smile*
Okay, from the top: I have been contemplating the flight thing. Not sure if I will actually have them be able to do that... And yes, they are confirmed Pet Bunny `:p

Maxwell? For now, he just chills at home, like in the game. Resting after 250 days of near insomnia...

"Better Pet". The pet slot is pure vanity (For PC, anyway), so it is up to the player. So, spoiler! Sif sticks with the Carrot `:passionate:

But, for argument's sake, if the Carrot was sold/stored, then Bunny would do as they please. Probably haras- er, cuddle Maxwell.

And as for Maxwell's fate... I can tweak a little `;) But will I though~? `:naughty:

Reactions: DFS
Maxwells fate. It shall stay. i voted for more tragedy (and every other option besides less) and i will GET MORE TRAGEDY! O-O.
Wonder if the bunnykin will be friends with all the NPC's. maybe he will hate some.

Hopefully he becomes friends with the clothier and then sif should use the clothier vodoo doll cause that would be cool.

Im the nicest person ever ^^

I know ^^

Agreed with the tax collecter.

And,, although that does work with the dryad, i can imagine bunnykins doing it to maxwell, or most of the other NPC's.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he'll like Dryad the most. Even more then Maxwell.
Also, what about the Party Girl? Maybe she will 1. Party with Bunnykins, or 2. Strap Bunnykins to some dynamite to test out the Bunny Cannon.

OHHH! YES YES BUNNYCANNON! I AGREE WITH THIS!

or maybe we will just get bunnykins to watch her do it to other bunnies BEFORE they do it to bunnykins.​

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 2~

Well, it turns out if doesn't sleep! And, weirdly enough, I don't get tired with her around. Maybe it's something in that Carrot...

Anyway, after night fell, she went back to digging that tunnel, clad in new Wooden Armor, and pointing her Pickaxe at anything that moved. Which was not often, in the underground tunnel.

Well, until one cave. In a little pocket underground, there were 2 zombies waiting, and they tore right through that Wooden Armor! Sif retreated up the Tunnel, groaning a little as she nurses her wounds.

She decided not to explore more of the tunnel until the Zombies left it, so we rested inside the House for the night, and she pet me as I curled up on her lap. I like Sif, she is sweet~

After a few hours, we went back down and the Zombies were still there! Sif jumped back and forth, whacking away at them with her Pickaxe. It didn't seem to do much. She retreated soon enough, rested again, then went down to attack.

After a few attempts, the Zombies were finally gone! They also never swung at me once, even when they got close. Odd.

Foes vanquished, Sif began digging downwards again, as if trying to find something specific...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 3~

I swear Sif nibbles that Carrot as well, because she never grows tired...

She kept digging through the whole night. At least, I'm pretty sure it was one night, it is hard to tell time underground. The sun was setting when she started, and rising when she stopped. And I am certain it was less than a whole day... I think...

Anyway! There was a lot of digging. And a few zombies, and Jellyfish. I didn't know what they were at first, but Maxwell mentioned them when we came back up.

The Jellyfish are weird. When they die, their tentacles stiffen, and continue to glow! Sif uses them when exploring underwater. They are kinda cool~

At one point she slipped, and fell a bit. Her leg bent at funny angles, which was very worrying! She used a Potion to retreat, and when she disappeared, I licked at the remaining canister she dropped. BAM. Suddenly near the little hut again.

Maxwell helped her put her leg into the right shape, once she hopped inside, and she healed over slowly. It was kinda freaky, watching it heal over... Then, she went back down, slowly and carefully, as if nothing had happened. Well then.

She eventually came across a little house made of wood underground, like the one I saw before. She took the items from the chest inside, stashed the furniture in her interestingly handy bag, and looked around.

She practically squealed when she saw some cobwebs! Now, I don't like spiders, so I partially understand... But she ran towards the cobwebs! So weird. After scooping them up, she drank another potion, politely offering me a drop first. BAM. House.

She took the Cobwebs and some wood, went to the workbench, and made a Wooden Yoyo out of them. I don't know what all the fuss was about, but okay. I batted at the yoyo out of curiosity, and it was surprisingly heavy. And when we set out, it ripped right through a Green Slime, taking only a few seconds. Sweet~

We set off West, and soon enough ran into a Desert. There were creepy Antlions, Sif defeated one, but ignored the others. There were also a few vultures, which tried to bunny-nap me! She beat them up, though~

We continued on for a bit, and then wound up at the edge of an overgrown Jungle. At that point, Sif was slightly bruised and battered, so she retreated. BAM.

She took some of the Cactus she dug up in the desert, and made a Helmet and Breastplate. Looked silly, and uncomfortable, but she wore it anyway. I guess it is better at protecting her than Wood... She also forged some Lead Bars, then made a Pickaxe out of them. Cool!

Wow, I have been getting up to a lot since Sif came! I wonder how long all this excitement will continue~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 3~

I swear Sif nibbles that Carrot as well, because she never grows tired...

She kept digging through the whole night. At least, I'm pretty sure it was one night, it is hard to tell time underground. The sun was setting when she started, and rising when she stopped. And I am certain it was less than a whole day... I think...

Anyway! There was a lot of digging. And a few zombies, and Jellyfish. I didn't know what they were at first, but Maxwell mentioned them when we came back up.

The Jellyfish are weird. When they die, their tentacles stiffen, and continue to glow! Sif uses them when exploring underwater. They are kinda cool~

At one point she slipped, and fell a bit. Her leg bent at funny angles, which was very worrying! She used a Potion to retreat, and when she disappeared, I licked at the remaining canister she dropped. BAM. Suddenly near the little hut again.

Maxwell helped her put her leg into the right shape, once she hopped inside, and she healed over slowly. It was kinda freaky, watching it heal over... Then, she went back down, slowly and carefully, as if nothing had happened. Well then.

She eventually came across a little house made of wood underground, like the one I saw before. She took the items from the chest inside, stashed the furniture in her interestingly handy bag, and looked around.

She practically squealed when she saw some cobwebs! Now, I don't like spiders, so I partially understand... But she ran towards the cobwebs! So weird. After scooping them up, she drank another potion, politely offering me a drop first. BAM. House.

She took the Cobwebs and some wood, went to the workbench, and made a Wooden Yoyo out of them. I don't know what all the fuss was about, but okay. I batted at the yoyo out of curiosity, and it was surprisingly heavy. And when we set out, it ripped right through a Green Slime, taking only a few seconds. Sweet~

We set off West, and soon enough ran into a Desert. There were creepy Antlions, Sif defeated one, but ignored the others. There were also a few vultures, which tried to bunny-nap me! She beat them up, though~

We continued on for a bit, and then wound up at the edge of an overgrown Jungle. At that point, Sif was slightly bruised and battered, so she retreated. BAM.

She took some of the Cactus she dug up in the desert, and made a Helmet and Breastplate. Looked silly, and uncomfortable, but she wore it anyway. I guess it is better at protecting her than Wood... She also forged some Lead Bars, then made a Pickaxe out of them. Cool!

Wow, I have been getting up to a lot since Sif came! I wonder how long all this excitement will continue~

index.php
I still can't believe the player finally showed up.

So, quick question: Are the posts getting too long? If so, should I start splitting them into Day/Night?

If not, then enjoy `:p

Back
Top Bottom