Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 9~

So, that night sif returned to the stain where her old legs used to be. She made ample use of her new Diamond Hook, and seems to have no more use for the Rope anymore.

She scooped up the remaining diamond once she got there, then Potioned out, afraid to go any further. I can't really blame her. That was our entire night, though, it is that dang far, and things attacking slow her down.

For today, Sif tried the Tunnel down again. We ran into a few caves, and 4 more Hearts. Apparently, that was significant, from what I heard between her and Maxwell. I only caught snippets, between catching up in cuddles.

Oh, did I mention that I cuddle Maxwell as Sif recovers/puts stuff away? Because I do~ He is much more relaxed now he has a roof over his head, and a Sif to protect him!

Anyway, as she was looking around, she also found this.. Thing called a Loom (Another hug for the smarty-Maxwell~). Then BAM, nasty little Jellyfish made Sif retreat.

It is raining now, and the sound is soothing~ Sif seems to dislike rain though, probably due to all the Flying Fish trying to eat her. She grumbled when she heard it, hobbling around to sort out her stuff.

She made some more interesting things today. She made a new Axe and Hammer out of Lead, to replace the Copper and Wood ones. Apparently they work faster~ She then cut down a few trees, and used the Loom to make some of that Silk stuff. Hers was much softer!

Next, she made this scary looking contraption called a Sawmill. I don't go near it, it looks pointy... Also, hehe, contraption. I think I'm getting smarter, from listening to Maxwell all the time~

Ahem. She took the Silk and some Wood, and made 3 Beds at the Sawmill. Ohmigod that thing is so soft! She made a little room for herself, and tucked the other 2 beds away for some reason.

Now, it is off to the Jungle again we go, as the sun sets behind us~

index.php
Returned to the stain of where her old legs used to be. Why did I have to read that bizarre sentence.

I'm seriously curious about how Bunnikins will react to new npc's. I feel like he won't like the merchant (he's greedy and may try to pick up Bunnikins a lot, making Bunnikins lose trust in him.) Meanwhile he will obviously LOVE the driad and like the Clothier (maybe he makes a new outfit for him?) and finally will be cations but friendly towards the goblin tinkerer and arms dealer. At least, that's how I think it'll go.
P.S I'm loving the series, can't wait to see how it'll turn out!

I'm seriously curious about how Bunnikins will react to new npc's. I feel like he won't like the merchant (he's greedy and may try to pick up Bunnikins a lot, making Bunnikins lose trust in him.) Meanwhile he will obviously LOVE the driad and like the Clothier (maybe he makes a new outfit for him?) and finally will be cations but friendly towards the goblin tinkerer and arms dealer. At least, that's how I think it'll go.
P.S I'm loving the series, can't wait to see how it'll turn out!
OOh yeah, I wonder how Bunnykins will react seeing the old man before and after?

You shall see~ And it might be a while `:p
Wait a minute..... I see where you're going with this. Sif will die to the EOC, leaving Bunnykins traumatized. Maxwell and Bunnykins will have to wait for a new, worthier hero. Then the story will continue for real.

Wait a minute..... I see where you're going with this. Sif will die to the EOC, leaving Bunnykins traumatized. Maxwell and Bunnykins will have to wait for a new, worthier hero. Then the story will continue for real.

Yes. And that hero will be named Fuzzwad, and he will make a "Nitramster Voodoo Doll" and throw it in some lava.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 10~

We got to the Piranha lake again, and it was nice and full. We hid in the hole nearby, and Sif whittled away at them. One of them dropped this weird thing, a Compass. It made Sif happy~

Getting to the pond and clearing it out took the whole night, so we finally reached the Jungle entrance at Dawn. Sif needed to hide in another hole on the way, and was hurt pretty bad as she huddled by a campfire... But she is a tough lady!

Once we were at the Jungle entrance, Sif made another little room, and set up the Bed inside. I don't know why it's important, but she stared at it for a moment before heading down.

Now, Sif is digging a tunnel straight down through the Mud. Today was both boring and exciting, I think I am used to Sif fighting off the meanies.

index.php

Water doesn't work too well in the Underworld.

On topic. MOAR.
It works wonderfully, turns all that lava into handy obsidian~

Oh, and just to make you lot cry... I have already written the next 2-3 weeks of posts. I am just being mean `:D

You fiend!
Show us the posts or I'll have to take them by force!

Good luck with that `;)

#GetHaxedM9
#IAmTheMastaHaxor
#GetRekt
#GetShrekt
#Shrevolution
#M9IsJustM8WithA9
#ISpeek1337
#IKnowSpeekIsSpelledSpeak
#IKnowThatIDon'tCare
#EnoughWithTheHashtags
#JustPostTheChaptersAlready
#ThisIsn'tEasyY'know
#NoSpacesMeansNoAutocorrect
#FuzzwadOut

[/HASHTAGS]

Last edited:
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 11~

Sif kept on digging downward, until she found some glowing green balls, called Jungle Spores. She scooped up as many as she could, dancing happily~ She managed to fill up her magic pockets somehow though, so that wasn't many.

So, when Sif used the Recall Potion this time, we wound up at the Jungle bed instead! so that is what it was for~ We weren't there to rest though, so she stared at the bed again, and drank another Potion to go back to the main hut (And Maxwell!).

Sif put stuff away as usual, I snugged Maxwell, and she made a new yoyo! Apparently, this one is called the Amazon. She was very happy~

On the way back to the Jungle, I could see why. Zombies used to take a lot of hits before, now it's only a few and they are gone! That is some yoyo.

We reached the Jungle at dawn, and went right past it. (We did stop at the Bed though) Apparently, Sif felt like exploring~ The Jungle is pretty big, but Sif is fine now she had the Amazon.

We came across a little Desert again, and Sif saw something poking out of the Sand. She squeaked something about a... Peeruhmud? I'm sure I will hear the proper name from Maxwell later, not muffled by a Cactus Helmet. Anyway, Sif dug at the Sand, and made her way inside.

She ran down the dark tunnels, planting Torches against the walls here and there so we didn't stumble. We quickly came across a treasure room, and Sif scooped up everything she could!

And filled her pockets again. She left some of the stuff in the Golden Chest, and went back up. We will come back later~

For now, again Westward!

index.php

Back
Top Bottom