Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 13~

Another day, another bunch of shiny things~

Sif collected some more Spores, and emptied a few Chests. In one, there was this funny Mirror, which Sif apparently was glad to find. The chest it was in filled up her pockets, so it was back to Maxwell to put stuff away.

Once we were there, Sif called me over and had me stare deep into the Mirror. As I did, she pressed on part of the frame, and a little stone in the rim sparkled. Then, she stared into it, and a different gem sparkled at the same time as the first. Pretty~

Turns out, that was to activate magic properties in the Mirror. She demonstrated for me, placing he palm on the glass and saying something I didn't understand. When she did, we were suddenly both back at the bed! I guess no more Recall Potions for us~ Plus, she doesn't need to make sure I get a lick anymore it seems!

After that, it was off to the East, though the Crimson Tundra and Crimson Desert. Amazon in tow, it was pretty quiet, just took a while due to all the walking.

As the sun rose, we made it past the familiar territory, and beheld a large building guarded by an Old Man. It felt... Creepy. It looked creepy. The pots were skull-shaped, and the Old Man kept muttering under his breath, glaring at us.

Sif walked past, checked the Pots, waved awfully cheerfully to the Old Man, and climbed over the Dungeon to continue onward. I still feel him glaring at me sometimes, for some reason...

It didn't take long to clear out the East Ocean of it's Trees and Chests, Then she came back to make the third of the Bed-Huts. She included a little Workbench in this one, for emergency crafting.

A short stop over at Maxwell's, then off to the Jungle again. Sif is once again digging through the Mud, looking for Spores. It is awfully relaxing to watch~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 13~

Another day, another bunch of shiny things~

Sif collected some more Spores, and emptied a few Chests. In one, there was this funny Mirror, which Sif apparently was glad to find. The chest it was in filled up her pockets, so it was back to Maxwell to put stuff away.

Once we were there, Sif called me over and had me stare deep into the Mirror. As I did, she pressed on part of the frame, and a little stone in the rim sparkled. Then, she stared into it, and a different gem sparkled at the same time as the first. Pretty~

Turns out, that was to activate magic properties in the Mirror. She demonstrated for me, placing he palm on the glass and saying something I didn't understand. When she did, we were suddenly both back at the bed! I guess no more Recall Potions for us~ Plus, she doesn't need to make sure I get a lick anymore it seems!

After that, it was off to the East, though the Crimson Tundra and Crimson Desert. Amazon in tow, it was pretty quiet, just took a while due to all the walking.

As the sun rose, we made it past the familiar territory, and beheld a large building guarded by an Old Man. It felt... Creepy. It looked creepy. The pots were skull-shaped, and the Old Man kept muttering under his breath, glaring at us.

Sif walked past, checked the Pots, waved awfully cheerfully to the Old Man, and climbed over the Dungeon to continue onward. I still feel him glaring at me sometimes, for some reason...

It didn't take long to clear out the East Ocean of it's Trees and Chests, Then she came back to make the third of the Bed-Huts. She included a little Workbench in this one, for emergency crafting.

A short stop over at Maxwell's, then off to the Jungle again. Sif is once again digging through the Mud, looking for Spores. It is awfully relaxing to watch~

index.php
Well Bunnykins has officially seen something 'creepy' now. I wonder how she'll react to dungeon guardian.

I wonder..... Where does the old man go when off screen? Does he just pace near the entrance?

He probably just spies on the hero or something. Or maybe he's secretly the wizard, and the clothier has nothing to do with him.....

But if the old man's the wizard, and bunnykins is secretly the wizard, does that mean that bunnykins is like an alterant to the wizard and that he just saw himself?

Its a wizard. He cloned himself. Or maybe he's a wizard from another world. Who knows.

Maybe IM the bunnikin :naughty:

Grammer Pi's make pita bred liek a baws. Then teh baws liek pita breds insta-gib my internet four screwing wit teh notifs.

Back
Top Bottom