Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 21~

Sif did take quite a while on those Chests, but we set out not long after nightfall! It was off to the Jungle we went, I have gotten rather used to the route. I scamper back and forth in front of Sif now, hehe~

After taking a breather at the Bed in the Jungle Hut, it was apparently time to hunt down the Living Mahogany Trees Sif found earlier, to harvest their bark. Apparently, the big trees have special properties... And look prettier~

After harvesting 2 of the 3 Tress Sif had found, she accidentally tripped off a ledge, and BAM, it was back to the Hut to rest for her. She sighed, and just made her way back slowly once all better. Her healing powers are amazing!

Near the third one, apparently there was a Marble cave nearby. I heard some strange hissing coming from that direction... It was kinda creepy.

As we continued our exploration, one of those Worms attacked us, nothing particularly strange or scary about that. A few hits of the Amazon, and it was gone.

Now, the reason I brought this up was because it dropped something. It was apparently called... A whoopee Cushion. I pressed it a few times, and was rolling in fits of laughter for a while~

I am totally going to blame Sif's Whoopee Cushion next time I accidentally toot on Maxwell's lap...

Ahem. As we explored, Sif also came across a Minecart Track. Sif found a beat-up Wooden Minecart sitting on it, and took it for a spin. It was a bit faster than usual, but not as amazing as I expected, for some reason...

Sif has promised to improve it when she can~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 22~

As Sif dug deeper into the sticky mud of the Jungle last night, we apparently passed the other type of interesting cave, Granite. A weird thingy flew at us, and Sif knocked it down.

Sif managed to dig so deep today, we saw Lava! Sif explained that I shouldn't touch it, it is kinda like water, except made of fire! That stuff is scaaary!

Sif was digging through a tunnel full of actual water when we came across the Lava, so it poured right onto the bubbling hot stuff. When they collided, it formed this black glossy stone called Obsidian. Sif tried to mine it, but apparently even her Platinum Pickaxe couldn't even make a dent in the stuff. She went a different direction for now.

And so that is what we did for most of today. Sif dug left, down, up, and down again! She dug so much, we had to go back to the Dome to put stuff away. Maxwell heard of the Obsidian, and told us Sif needed a Deathbringer Pickaxe to mine the stuff. Sounds scarier than the lava!

Then, back to the Jungle. More digging tunnels everywhere, when we came across a Lost Girl. I thought she looked sweet, but Sif didn't even hesitate to smack that Girl in the face with her trusty yoyo!

Apparently, the Girl was really a Nymph, and they don't play nice. Once hit, her appearance change, and she became all scabby and uuuuug-ly! It seems Sif knew what was up, which is why she attacked.

She was also tough. Sif had to hide around a corner, and fling the yoyo around quite a few times. Since we found her near some of that Marble stuff, I got to find out the source of the hissing as well! Another nasty-lookin' lady, called a Medusa.

Screeching creepy girl and miss snake hair took a while between them, and several funilly-dressed Skeletons joined in the fray too. I curled up by Sif's feet, and imagined what that Nathan kid might be doing. I hope he isn't lonely...

Well, Creepy Combo has been defeated, and Sif was pleased to pick up some metal rod-thing. More exploring again!

She also found a chest near some more Lava, with an odd Charm in it. Sif squeeeled at that one, and in a happy way. I'm not sure if I will ever understand her~

index.php

I hate The alert system. Im Giving up. The alert system SUCKS!
So, now i have a ntoe beside my computer to remember to check this story.

Anyways, great job as always derinuh!​

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 23~

Sif keeps on filling up those pockets of hers! Maybe she needs to carry more pockets, or something? Either way, another trip to the Dome for us, and a Maxwell lap for me, hehe~

Sorting then returning took a while, so it was almost dawn by the time we reached the Jungle. Still don't know why I do this at Dusk, but oh well. Maybe it is because all the really nasty stuff comes out at night, and I take the opportunity to relax...?

Anyway, more digging through the Mud, and Sif found a 4th tree. Looted the Chest, reeeaaally disappointed face, and stripping of the bark. Then more exploring!

Or, well, too much exploring. Some Hornets cornered her, and BAM retreat to the Jungle Hut. We are almost back to where she was, though. Press onwards!

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 23~

Sif keeps on filling up those pockets of hers! Maybe she needs to carry more pockets, or something? Either way, another trip to the Dome for us, and a Maxwell lap for me, hehe~

Sorting then returning took a while, so it was almost dawn by the time we reached the Jungle. Still don't know why I do this at Dusk, but oh well. Maybe it is because all the really nasty stuff comes out at night, and I take the opportunity to relax...?

Anyway, more digging through the Mud, and Sif found a 4th tree. Looted the Chest, reeeaaally disappointed face, and stripping of the bark. Then more exploring!

Or, well, too much exploring. Some Hornets cornered her, and BAM retreat to the Jungle Hut. We are almost back to where she was, though. Press onwards!

index.php
Inb4 pockets mod

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 24~

Some more digging happened today. Sif looks exhausted, and I don't think it is the fact she never sleeps. I am certain she is looking for something now, and just can't find it. Hmm...

Anyway, we explored more Jungle, passed yet another Hive. Sif got cornered by a Jungle Slime this time, BAM. We are on our way back.

An entire day of digging, and nothing to show for it... Poor Sif. I hope she gets lucky soon!

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 24~

Some more digging happened today. Sif looks exhausted, and I don't think it is the fact she never sleeps. I am certain she is looking for something now, and just can't find it. Hmm...

Anyway, we explored more Jungle, passed yet another Hive. Sif got cornered by a Jungle Slime this time, BAM. We are on our way back.

An entire day of digging, and nothing to show for it... Poor Sif. I hope she gets lucky soon!

index.php
What is she looking for? My best guess is a fiberglass fishing pole, but it could be seaweed or something.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 25~

As Sif explored, she saw a weird Zombie. It was wearing a fancy Hat, so Sif chased it down, beat it up, and nicked the hat, hehe~ Then BAM, the skeletons nearby beat her up instead!

More digging once we got back. Sif found a big clump of Ore, and mined it out. More diggin'.

Sif tripped again, BAM. I wonder if there are things she can get, to make tripping less dangerous...

Another Medusa appeared, and chased Sif. She beat it off with the power of the Amazon!

Cornered by Hornets, but she managed to get away!... And fainted from the Poison in their stings. I used the Mirror for her, BAM.

She tripped AGAIN, twice in one day. BAM. She looks a little irratable, from such a string of bad luck... I should hug her more.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 25~

As Sif explored, she saw a weird Zombie. It was wearing a fancy Hat, so Sif chased it down, beat it up, and nicked the hat, hehe~ Then BAM, the skeletons nearby beat her up instead!

More digging once we got back. Sif found a big clump of Ore, and mined it out. More diggin'.

Sif tripped again, BAM. I wonder if there are things she can get, to make tripping less dangerous...

Another Medusa appeared, and chased Sif. She beat it off with the power of the Amazon!

Cornered by Hornets, but she managed to get away!... And fainted from the Poison in their stings. I used the Mirror for her, BAM.

She tripped AGAIN, twice in one day. BAM. She looks a little irratable, from such a string of bad luck... I should hug her more.

index.php
I was under the impression that The Groom and Doctor Bones only spawned during blood moons. Either way, noice hat.

I was under the impression that The Groom and Doctor Bones only spawned during blood moons. Either way, noice hat.
Nope. Dunno if it was 1.3 or before, but it was changed so Doctor Bones spawns rarely under the same conditions as a Zombie in the Jungle, if I'm not mistaken.

Step one:
Feed Bunnikins beans.

Step two:
Sit on Bunnikins.

Step three:
?????

Step four:
Sky islands.

Step five:
Lucky horseshoe.

Step six:
Profit.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 26~

More diggin', and she was full again. She ferried her stuff to the Dome, and rested her poor legs as she put it all away.

I was sitting on Maxwell's lap, when Sif came back out, peering at her Map. She stared at one section, muttering about it being suspicious... I got up, as we were off to the Jungle once more it seemed...

We made our way down into the Muddy Depths, and Sif explored into a section we had passed by before. It was mostly just Mud, and a few Heart Crystals. She mentioned something about it being the 15th one, which was important!... But I forgot why.

However, there was also a little Shrine, and Sif popped in to loot the Chest. Inside, there was this funny little branch, and a matching leaf. She smiled wide, relief plain on her face. Apparently these silly little things where what she was looking for... They don't look impressive. And why couldn't she just pluck them off one of those Trees? Why were they even in this little room, away from any Trees? My Bunny-brain hurts...

Sif returned to the surface, and chopped down a lot of Trees. Apparently, she intends on using a lot of Wood and Mahogany for something...

We are now back at the Dome, Sif putting stuff away. I'ma nap... She said she wouldn't be leaving for a while.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 26~

More diggin', and she was full again. She ferried her stuff to the Dome, and rested her poor legs as she put it all away.

I was sitting on Maxwell's lap, when Sif came back out, peering at her Map. She stared at one section, muttering about it being suspicious... I got up, as we were off to the Jungle once more it seemed...

We made our way down into the Muddy Depths, and Sif explored into a section we had passed by before. It was mostly just Mud, and a few Heart Crystals. She mentioned something about it being the 15th one, which was important!... But I forgot why.

However, there was also a little Shrine, and Sif popped in to loot the Chest. Inside, there was this funny little branch, and a matching leaf. She smiled wide, relief plain on her face. Apparently these silly little things where what she was looking for... They don't look impressive. And why couldn't she just pluck them off one of those Trees? Why were they even in this little room, away from any Trees? My Bunny-brain hurts...

Sif returned to the surface, and chopped down a lot of Trees. Apparently, she intends on using a lot of Wood and Mahogany for something...

We are now back at the Dome, Sif putting stuff away. I'ma nap... She said she wouldn't be leaving for a while.

index.php
That's it?! The rich mahogany wands? She sure went through a lot of trouble for those.

Back
Top Bottom