Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on if a bunny was involved.

*Laughs at funny joke that is funny.*

Shut up Derunih gets it.
*CoughcoughMainCharacterChoughcough*

But yes, I got it
index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 38~

Oh wow. Apparently, between those 2 Potions and the Fish, Sif felt better. Enough to make a difference.

The fight with the Eye went just like last time. One difference: At the end, Sif was fast enough to dodge more of those Fast dashes, and her full belly helped her hit the thing harder. And that was enough.

She stumbled a little as the Eye exploded into little bits (Did not know Yoyos could do that to colossal Eyeballs), and she breathed a sigh of relief. It was done. She scooped up a few things, including this oddly decorated Bag. Then it was tome to rest... Just to catch her breath.

Next, after checking her Map, she seemed to get an idea... And set off East again. I groaned, hoping she wasn't going against the Brain again... Well, I got my wish. She went right past, running to... The Dungeon. Well then.

She set the Mirror to the Bed nestled atop the Dungeon's roof. I had found it a silly place to put a Bed, but now I know why. She nodded to the creepy Old Man, and he glanced at the Moon nearing the horizon... But nodded back.

Well, the sun was still down when Sif groaned in that Bed. It was fast, it was terrifying, and it seemed to instill a little humility in Sif. At least against the Brain, she lasted more than 5 seconds.

I am sitting on her belly, kissing her hand better. She sighed, and grinned as she pet me on the head~ I am good helper!

After that short rest, off to the West again, and Sif dug into a little cave at one point. Turns out, the wall was thin there, and there was a second cave behind it, she has a good eye! She looted a Chest inside, holding a weird book, something about Plants. She hooked it to her waist... And gently plucked the Vines from the ceiling! Cool~

As we Mirrored to the Dungeon Hut, then to Home-Tree once she disconnected the Mirror, apparently a new person had arrived. Her name is Tatiana, and she is covered in leaves! I tried to eat one, and she ran away giggling. Sif scolded me, apparently those leaves are important, something about Nathan not being old enough. I don't get it.

Anyway, after we came to an agreement involving a brush and my fur, Sif went up to the Branches with some Flowery Walls from Tatiana. I melted into a happy puddle in Tatiana's lap, as Sif coated the rough leaves in the softer Flowers.

Must... Not... Eat leaves...

index.php

At first i thought the leaves were important for the LeafShield, but the thing about Nathan, Ugh.
Straight Face.png

Another thing, I always see Dryads as cynical and violent, due to June from the Legend of Maxx.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 35~

Well then.

Turns out, that thing watching me? It was an overgrown Demon Eye, Frederick called it the Eye of Cthulhu. It was big, mean, and had it in for Sif!

Sif went up to Home-Tree just after sunset, apparently she had felt it watching her too. She sent me inside, and I watched through a crack in the door. She started spinning her yoyo, ready for the beast to appear.

It came with a screech, hurtling through the night sky until it came close. Then, it hovered back and forth, spitting out mini Demon Eyes to attack Sif. Sif simply whacked the main Eye with her Amazon, letting the Black Counterweight fend of the smaller ones.

I huddled by the door, everyone else hiding in their own rooms. I saw a lot of jumping, and running back and forth, and yoyo-ing.

After a bit, the pupil of the big eye tore off, revealing a row of spines. That looked painful! Anyway, the Eye charged at her more often after that, not stopping to summon the mini Eyes any more. The last few dashes of each batch would speed up, before the Eye stops to aim better.

Sif usually got hit by these faster dashes, and she didn't seem to handle them well. As the fight drew on, more of the dashes became the faster ones, and Sif kept doing her best with the Amazon... But I could see she was losing.

Maxwell and Abigail rushed past me to help, as they could see that Sif couldn't fend off the Eye. They threw this bag of weird powder into the Eye's mouth, and it began darting around erratically in the sky, before flying off with a whimper.

Sif was in a daze on the ground, one too many Eye dashes it seems. Abigail nursed her to health, after Maxwell carried her to her bed. And I helped too, by keeping her tummy warm~

It didn't take long before she felt okay again, and she swore revenge on the Eye of Cthulhu! And promptly went back to digging in the Mineshaft, taking care not to strain herself.

She came back home after she reached the unminable Obsidian again, then cut down all the grass near Home-Tree to try and find Crickets. She then built some ledges out of Mud hanging from the Tree, and planted a single Mushroom seed in the middle.

We are off to the Crimson now, and I hope Sif doesn't do anything rash... She had a long night just now.

index.php

I was hoping for a slightly more epic battle, but its still awesome ^^

Bunnies aren't exactly the best at describing epic battles.

Dangit Derunih, there are young children here! O yeah, nice job on the EOC thing.
At first i thought the leaves were important for the LeafShield, but the thing about Nathan, Ugh. View attachment 86742

Another thing, I always see Dryads as cynical and violent, due to June from the Legend of Maxx.
I actually didn't get that part before y'alls, which is a little surprising due to other bits I've got. Anyhoo, it's well done, and not blatantly obvious. Like Disney's innuendos ( Which are absolutely everywhere if you're observant ).

I don't like the LoM characterization of the Dryad. Even if we are denying all the ingame NPC personalities, Nurse would be better for it. Anyhoo, Derunih can't write females as anything other than what we see there. I've seen a lot of his stuff, just sayin'. I'm the one who writes the cynical and violent people.

Bunnies aren't exactly the best at describing epic battles.

I actually didn't get that part before y'alls, which is a little surprising due to other bits I've got. Anyhoo, it's well done, and not blatantly obvious. Like Disney's innuendos ( Which are absolutely everywhere if you're observant ).

I don't like the LoM characterization of the Dryad. Even if we are denying all the ingame NPC personalities, Nurse would be better for it. Anyhoo, Derunih can't write females as anything other than what we see there. I've seen a lot of his stuff, just sayin'. I'm the one who writes the cynical and violent people.
Regarding the epicness: Think about it. It is a yoyo, versus EoC. There is only so much epic you can fit in, without being redundant
index.php

I also needed some excuse as to why Sif acts PG~ Mostly... Ahem, anyway. What did @Epixlucas! mean by leaf shield?

I can do cynical and violent! I just don't bend the characters much, if they already need to do certain things, like chill in town. And as mentioned: This is still being described by a Bunny
index.php
We have covered that the narrator might be delusional... And old
index.php

Looks like this is still alive, and appears to be the only thing in the Literature subforums noteworthy or active.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 39~

Today was much quieter. No Eye attack last night, just Sif buying these Planter Boxes and setting them up in the West leaf clump. Apparently, they are best for Blinkroot, but Sif shrugged, saying she would use what she had.

Just before dawn, Sif got another Fish for Nathan, returned to hand it in, and then asked what he wanted next. Something about a Bumblebee. Sif hesitated... And politely declined.

Then, more Planter Boxes, and Sif begun planting the Seeds she had. So far, they are Waterleaf, Daybloom, Moonglow and Shiverthorn. She had a few Deathweed, but not many. She seemed confused, mumbling about Blinkroot being missing... Eh, I am sure she will get more. She also left a 7th section, for some reason...

More pets from Tatiana, after a polite reminder to the leaves hanging from her shoulders. Hehe, I can get used to this~

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 39~

Today was much quieter. No Eye attack last night, just Sif buying these Planter Boxes and setting them up in the West leaf clump. Apparently, they are best for Blinkroot, but Sif shrugged, saying she would use what she had.

Just before dawn, Sif got another Fish for Nathan, returned to hand it in, and then asked what he wanted next. Something about a Bumblebee. Sif hesitated... And politely declined.

Then, more Planter Boxes, and Sif begun planting the Seeds she had. So far, they are Waterleaf, Daybloom, Moonglow and Shiverthorn. She had a few Deathweed, but not many. She seemed confused, mumbling about Blinkroot being missing... Eh, I am sure she will get more. She also left a 7th section, for some reason...

More pets from Tatiana, after a polite reminder to the leaves hanging from her shoulders. Hehe, I can get used to this~

index.php
FINALLY! WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT SIF IS AFRAID OF! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!

Except that we've had like twenty chapters of her doing battle with them. I think it's just that fishing in honey is a hassle due to the Jungle's environment.
She was fighting with hornets though, not bees. Maybe it's something with the honey?

Back
Top Bottom