Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A chilly day for Migration: Day 1~

Today was cold, much more so than usual. And as such, we all huddled up and got ready for the Yearly Migration! Elder Pengu called us all together and we prepared for the long trip. I'm exited!~

The snow is just right for it. Nice and soft on my little penguin feet. Some of the other Elders were talking about something in hushed voices, but I paid it no mind. None of my business, all I care about is the Migration~

I heard from some others who heard from some birds that there was some new person at the destination of the Migration. I'm excited to meet him!

Well, that's all for now! Tomorrow we start moving!
YES A SIDE STORY!!!!!!!!!!

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 48~

Last night, I slept. When I woke up, just as the sun was rising, Sif had been productive!

Using the stuff she found in the Brain's Bag, she made herself some stuff: A creepy yet cool Pickaxe, and a whole set of Armour. Apparently, that Bag held a lot! She had also set up those Planter Boxes for the Deathweed section of her Herb Garden, looks... Eviler now. But hey, Deathweed.

Then, it was down the Mineshaft with us. She dug through the Obsidian with her new Pickaxe, and looted some caves on the way. Lots of digging through Obsidian. She seemed to have plans for the stuff...

At one point, a Traveling Merchant appeared on her Map, but she continued a bit further, cleared out a few more caves. It started to get late though, so she Mirrored back, and had a chat with him. Bought an "Extendo Grip" and a "Life Form Analyzer." She stored them both in chests.

That was much quieter... most of the day I was a snoozin, or listening to the tinka-tinka-tink of Sif's pickaxe~

index.php

A chilly day for Migration: Day 2~
Today is the day! I'm so excited! We all gathered on Penguin Hill, huddled close, and started the slow march.

To my left and to my right are all penguins just like me. We're quite the sight, really~

There was something kinda weird that I didn't remember being there the last Migration, though. I keep thinking I see these odd red ice boulders here and there, and ice isn't red! It's supposed to be blue. The elders tried to keep us hushed about it though, so I guess they have it under control.

At about midday, we saw this big red hill, rising up from under the thick snow layer. I think it's kinda spooky. When we saw that, the elders turned us a different direction, to go around it. As we walked, I started seeing a lot more and more.

Eventually, though, it was time to rest for the night. We all huddled up in a snowbank and said goodnight to each other~

index.php

A chilly day for Migration: Day 1~

Today was cold, much more so than usual. And as such, we all huddled up and got ready for the Yearly Migration! Elder Pengu called us all together and we prepared for the long trip. I'm exited!~

The snow is just right for it. Nice and soft on my little penguin feet. Some of the other Elders were talking about something in hushed voices, but I paid it no mind. None of my business, all I care about is the Migration~

I heard from some others who heard from some birds that there was some new person at the destination of the Migration. I'm excited to meet him!

Well, that's all for now! Tomorrow we start moving!
Interesting, is this mah pengi's story, or another penguins?
EDIT: Terraria forums, I opened you 5 minutes ago to read this story; why didn't you show me posts from FORTY FIVE minutes ago? -_-

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 49~

Sif Caught Nathan a fish deep in the Mineshaft last night, but kept it for later. She had diggin' to do~

Tinka-tinka-tink. More Dirt, Stone and Obsidian, between stops for air since the Mineshaft is still very flooded. And then, Ash? I felt really warm, which was not very nice once we got to the Ash. And then she dug a hole through it... And I saw something amazing.

As far as I could see, there was that Lava stuff. Here and there, lil islands of Ash rose up, trying to meet the large clumps hanging down. But they never met. IT was just an unbroken huge cave, shimmering and wavering from the heat. And it was glorious.

The residents where not as impressive. The same usual nastiness was directed at Sif, from some really ugly thingies. There were Demons who flung purple whirlygigs, Imps that Sif hunted down with a bloodthirsty scream, and fiery versions of Bats and Slimes, the jigglier of the 2 left Lava behind as it died.

There were also giant Bone Snakes, which chased Sif around. She seemed to hate everything about this new place, but stuck around anyway, and dug at a strange new Ore, Hellstone. It stung when I touched it, that stuff is hot!

She didn't manage to get much before a Slime snuck up on her, BAM time to rest a bit. She handed over the Fish to Nathan, and got a silly Hat like his. She put it on over her Crimson Helmet, somehow. Ahinadab smirked, and most of the Tree-Dwellers seemed to be trying very hard not to say anything.

Then, with the rising of the new Sun, Sif got Nathan another Fish, and got a Sextant in return. She giggled a little, and put it in the Chest with the other doodads she wears, thanking him.

Then it was back down the Mineshaft, which is still flooded despite emptying into all of that Lava. It took a while to fall through the tunnel, but Sif is now back at the bottom, Picking away at the Hellstone. She also took a weird pair of Forges from the Black Towers we came across, apparently they melt things better.

index.php

A chilly day for Migration: Day 3~
Oh god. Oh, oh god.

Today, we back on the path, heading to the path of Migration, when... They hit.

We didn't know what was going on a first, but these things.. they started pouring out of the cave around us, grabbing penguins and dragging them into the huge red hill that was nearby. We tried to push on through and outrun them, but penguins are not fast creatures.

They were like spiders, but pink-red, huge, and disgusting.

Elder Pengu tried to hold them off, snapping at them with his fearsome beak. He held a few at bay for a while... But then there were just too many. Oh, god...

The few of us left kept pushing on, trying to clear our minds of the sight. But it was no hope. I turned... And there was one right in front of me. I could see its fangs, dripping a nasty yellow fluid as it looked at me with bloody eyes. Then it lunged.

But before it got me, a large leather shoe came down on its head. The foot twisted, grinding the creature into the ground as its legs twitched and writhed, trying to escape. But it was to no avail.

I looked up my savior. He was tall, and wore a coat the same color as the snow swirling around us. In his hand was an odd, rectangular knife. More of the things swarmed around, and as the Stranger was fighting them, I heard a Bang! and one of them exploded into red goop. I looked up, and could barely make out through the thick snow a glint of green eyes underneath a white hood. In his hands was a Musket, his weapon.

The two Strangers kept fighting for a while, and eventually the horde of monsters thinned out and retreated. I am bloody and tired, and must sleep now. Hopefully in the morning I will wake up and it will have all been a dream. Hopefully.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 50~

As the sun set last night, these tiny red reeds Blossomed unexpectedly! Sif plucked them with the Staff thingy. She seemed happy to grab them.

After some more exploring, she accidentally touched the Lava one too many times, and BAMed back for emergency Abigail treatment. She accidentally left some of the Gold Coins behind though, from a shiny Portal that appeared. She was rather put out by that!

Once home, she used what Hellstone she found and mixed it with a little Obsidian to make Bars, then turned them into a Molten Pickaxe. It looked great at digging, but Sif said it was too heavy to use everyday, and stored it. Odd.

A quick pickin' of the Herbs, and Sif went into the Dome to expand it a little more. She seemed a little thoughtful, trying to decide what to do next. She dug through the night, humming quietly as I cuddled up to Maxwell as he slept.

Another Traveling Merchant came today, but had nothing interesting. Another round of Herb Harvesting, a Fish for Nathan, and then Sif Called me over to the Mineshaft. Apparently, she did not want to leave all those Gold Coins behind after all, so it was time to go down again.

We have reached the flooded part of the tunnel, and are still sinking slowly. Sooo bored!

index.php

A chilly day for Migration: Day 4~
Day broke... And there were so few of us left. We waddled our weary feet into the large, snowy clearing, hoping we were still dreaming. Our Saviors from the other day were there, discussing something loudly. I couldn't make out the words themselves, but their yelling hurt my ears.

Eventually, the one with the knife sighed and started walking away. The one in the hood went up onto a snowy ridge, keeping his gun pointed in Knife Guy's direction.

I wasn't sure what was going on at first, but then I noticed that Knife Guy was walking in the direction of that giant red hill...

I'm not sure what he's going to do, but we had to get to the end of the Migration as soon as possible. Hood Guy gave us a wave as we solemnly marched onward. I hope they're alright.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom