Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 51~

Sif successfully got those gold Coins after all that, yay~ Then, back to Home-Tree to safely store them, away from Lava.

The Full Moon was out, and the Deathweed was all a-sparkle. So, Sif harvested the few plants she had, and planted the new seeds she got from them. Then, she went to the chest full of Buffs, and took a long hard look at them, figuring out what she wanted more of.

When people were waking up, Frederick, Dias, Bronson and Ahinadab started a card game together. I was trying to join in, but they wouldn't let me! It's bunscrimination, I tells ya!

Sif emerged to nab Nathan another Fish, then went off to the East, past the Crimson. She came across a Meteorite that fell earlier, and decided to mine it out.

As expected, the Meteor Heads were not very cooperative. Sif got BAMed twice in her attempts to mine the thing out, before taking a break in order to pluck some Herbs. On the way back out to the Meteor, Sif saw the Gold Bun! She picked the Gold Bun up, smiled, and sat it behind her. We are going to be best buds, I know it~

We are still loping towards the Meteor upon GreatBun's back. I am the luckiest Bun!

index.php

A chilly day for Migration: Day 5~
Not much to say about today. We kept marching on, eager to get to the end of the Migration as soon as we can.

It's a lot colder without the rest of the group to bundle together... I don't want to think about what happened to them. All we can do now is keep marching onward, as we always have.

That's about it. We're getting close, I think we may arrive tomorrow.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 52~

Turns out, Sif only needed that one last trip to finish off the Meteor. She then decided to make something pretty out of it, since she didn't need anything else from the refined Bars. So, back home we went, and Sif made a quick round to the Dome to put stuff away. Gold Bun hopped off there, and disappeared, aww...

Climbing on top of Home-Tree, Sif pulled out Rope, and started reeling it out as she climbed up. No idea how the Rope was staying upright, but hey, I was clinging to the back of someone who has a magic Map and a yoyo capable of ripping huge monsters apart. And she can catch Dynamite Fish. Max tried to explain, but my Bun-Brain hurt again...

Anyway, we climbed up into the sky, and suddenly there was an Island! I never noticed it before, probably because I had too much fun with Maxwell, then there was a massive Tree in the way. Sif was surprised too, possibly for similar reasons.

She used her Ivy Whip to climb up the Island, and raided the little hut that was on top. Cranky Harpies swarmed around us, and met the Amazon's wrath! Hut pillaged, she than took the hut itself apart, and began smoothing out the Island, muttering about needing it for the statue...

index.php

A chilly day for Migration: Day 5~
Today, cold and tired, we all finally arrived at the hill marking the end of the Migration. And as such, we all split off, looking for food and a place to stay. There would be less competition with our fewer numbers, but...

I shall not think about it. I waddled around, and found yet another Stranger! He had a bunny. It touched me, which I was very much not in the mood for. I yelled at him and tried to waddle off, but he was a stubborn bun.

After that, I left and made myself a little hole in the snow by a pond. It's good to finally have a place to call home again, for now~ I was tired from the trip, so I curled up, and went to sleep.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 53~

In the middle of a trip down to the Home-Tree again, the Moon rose... A nice bright Red. Welp. I hid inside, as per the norm, and watched as the nights events unfolded.

This apparently included Di coming back! He rushed on over when he saw the Moon, but looked... Different. His eyes were yellower somehow, and his hands seemed bigger... Less like the other human's. His words also made less sense, and sounded a lot like Sif after her 3rd BAM in one day.

Sif did not seem to particularly care at that moment, as Di directed that garbled screaming and clawing at the Zombies, with Sif providing backup from behind. Neither had to retreat this time, which is good.

At the end of the night, Di returned to normal, and Sif picked up a fancy Tophat one of the Zombies dropped. She sighed when there was nothing else new, and went inside to chat with Di.

"Hey, you butt. Good to see you still in one piece."
"Yeah, I had to go stab some things. The Crimson is great for that."
"Was it, uh... Sticking around there too much... That gave you those...?"
"Something like that. Blood Moons make it worse, but as long as there is something to stab, all is good."
"First time I have been thankful to be surrounded by zombies, then!"

Sif went to go catch Nathan another Fish, and I stared at Di curiously. Blood Moon over, he looked like before... Seems he probably did have nothing to do with that Brain. Phew~

Once the Fish was delivered, it was up the Rope with them. Sif was chatting with Di about what the Statue should be, when he randomly pulled out some Shadewood, and built a little sign with his name, proclaiming "I AM THE GREAT LORD DI!"

Ooookay then. I'm a bunny~

Sif smirked, and continued her conversation afterwards. Her hat was mentioned, making her frown, but more importantly... The Spider-Bud was too!

He was hanging around in the leaves of Home-Tree as they spoke, and his name came up when Sif asked where he was hiding. Apparently, the full thing is Sylvester L. Morgan, or just Morgan for short. I like it, nice and fancy~

To take a break from planning at pone point, Sif noticed a cloud of Butterflies. I kid you not, she flailed, screamed "BOOTERFLIES!" and leapt down, trying to catch as many as she could. She is so funny to watch, hehe.

After a few moments of frantic Net-waving, she came inside, panting... And noticed all the Doors were open. She scolded Di for it, and sat down at a Table to continue drawing up designs. Di shrugged, and wandered around curiously.

At one point, I heard a crash outside, and saw Di limp in to see Abigail. Sif smirked, and murmured about the mighty GreatBun being the best Mount. I must agree, he is quite fine... Ahem! Anyway, Di continued as if nothing had happened.

Sif gave him the Starfury that was in the Island Chest, saying he would get better use. He gave it a few swings, and watched as little stars rained down, nodding in appreciation. And then he was off, Mounting up on... A turtle? Odd man.

Sif has picked out some Buffs again, and went out after him. Hmmm, what is she planning...

index.php

A chilly day for Hanging Out: Day 6~
Today, I saw Hood Guy when I woke up. I waddled up, unsure at first, but it was him! He gave me a little bit of fish and patted my head before walking back off into the snow. He had Knife Guy's knife with him, I wonder why?

Anyhoo, I waddled back out, just to see some of the others, apparently done with setting up their homes. They wanted to see the Human that I had met yesterday, so I walked them all over.

The Bun seemed excited to see me, and in the end we all ended up playing together as the Human watched on.

index.php

Today, I saw Hood Guy when I woke up. I waddled up, unsure at first, but it was him! He gave me a little bit of fish and patted my head before walking back off into the snow. He had Knife Guy's knife with him, I wonder why?

Anyhoo, I waddled back out, just to see some of the others, apparently done with setting up their homes. They wanted to see the Human that I had met yesterday, so I walked them all over.

The Bun seemed excited to see me, and in the end we all ended up playing together as the Human watched on.
So is this the cross over?

index.php
I can just imagine two people playing together and then one gets so fed up with the other they just murder them and steal their weapon.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 54~

Apparently, she was going to the Dungeon again, to challenge the Old Man's guardian.

It was just as quick and messy as last time. Di was hanging out in the Crimson when it happened, and apparently the Skele-butt wanted to fight him as well. Di was not prepared for a sudden attack, and BAMed back too.

The rest of the night was spent planning that Statue once again, Di cracking jokes here and there. At one point, he made fun of the Hat once again, and Nathan overheard...

He began to cry, and Sif, Abigail and Tatiana all rushed over to sooth him. He slowly quieted down, mumbling into Abigail's arms about having been given those Hats as a present, and trusting Sif a lot...

Di whistled calmly as he went upstairs, taking his cue to chat with Bronson instead. Everyone else went back to usual business, Sif trying to draw up plans throughout the day...

Things still feel a little tense. Apparently, making Nathan cry was a bad idea.

index.php

A chilly day for Adventure: Day 12~
For the past few days, I have been enjoying the Migration, eating my fill, sleeping, and occasionally going to go hang out with that weird Bun. I showed him a frozen Underground pond, which him and the Stranger seemed to like.

One thing, though: Their insistent hugs seem to be leaving a pink spot on my coat. I try to wash it off, but they are a very stubborn Bun. Oh well~

The Bun tried to get the Stranger to tag along with his today when we we all went sledding, but he seemed against the idea. Hm.

index.php

Back
Top Bottom