Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Pick a number. This is important, but I (Probably) won't say how!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 55~

Di left after sunset, waving as he disappeared into the horizon. He said he was bored, and wanted to go back to the depths of the Crimson... But only Sif waved goodbye back. Ima miss him though, he was... Different~

More quiet as Sif continued planning, deep into the night. When she went to check up on Nathan, he seemed okay... But he reminded her that there had been no Fish today. Oops!

She bolted out to the East, hopping through the Crimson on the majestic GreatBun. She stopped just past a large lake in the Snow, and began fishin.

Turns out, Tundra Fish aren't very hungry. Most of Sif's catches were plain ol' Bass. She caught the special Fish just in the nick of time, growling as she appeared in the Home-Tree to hand it over.

Then, it was back off to the Tundra to deal with that pesky hill. Apparently, Sif wanted to be able to fish precariously in peace, and that would take some effort to prepare. There was a lot o' diggin', smoothin' down, and knocking away of walls.

Then, she made some Snow Bricks for a new Hut, propped it up, and got it nice and solid. Some standard Torches for light, Fancy Boreal Doors and Workbench+Chair, and a Campfire on top. All the necessities~

Then, back to Home-Tree, and off West to the Jungle, to find another Fish. This one shouldn't take as long!

index.php

A chilly day for Adventure: Day 21~
Not much has been happening in the recent days. Spending time with the Bun, eating, resting. I haven't seen the Hood Guy again, but I keep getting this weird feeling like there's someone just in the corner of eye sometimes. Creepy.

The Bun's been eating this weird herb that tends to grow all over the snow. We penguins, don't like it -too cold. But the Bun seems to like it, and even the Stranger has started planting it in one spot. I don't understand.

I've also been having nightmares, lately. I can never quite remember them, but something about the colors red, yellow, and those spiders from the Migration. I don't know what to think about it.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 56~

Nathan got his Fish, and Sif was up to the Herb Garden to tend her growing collection. Then, apparently it was time to start on that Statue she had been umming and ahhing over. She built a thin pillar of Wood, a scaffold out to the sides, then she got to it.

Since the time she started, she has completed a thick layer of what I think are horns? Looks scary. She grumbled about it not being lined up though, ans has been tweaking it since.

The entire thing is made of that burny Meteorite stuff, which means after she put down enough, those nasty Heads came back. She had to BAM down to Abigail once, and took the opportunity to fetch Nathan another Fish, as the sun had risen, and almost set by then.

Still adjustin those horns... Naptime, I think~

index.php

A chilly night for Murder: Day 31~

The moon came down this night, red and hot. It made my blood boil. I'm hungry. So very hungry.

I trudged through the snow, which glittered a familiar red under the bloody moonlight, in search of food to satisfy my hunger. Grr. And then I saw him: Knife Guy. I was walking up to get him, and saw him powder some weird dust on himself. It didn't seem to do anything, and he said something and tossed it.

I don't think he noticed me, but the bag hit me. And when it did, it felt better. It calmed my blood and took the edge off my hunger. I don't want to think about what happened. For now, I'm going to wander into the snow for a while. I don't want to accidentally hurt my friends.

index.php

A chilly night for Murder: Day 31~
The moon came down this night, red and hot. It made my blood boil. I'm hungry. So very hungry.

I trudged through the snow, which glittered a familiar red under the bloody moonlight, in search of food to satisfy my hunger. Grr. And then I saw him: Knife Guy. I was walking up to get him, and saw him powder some weird dust on himself. It didn't seem to do anything, and he said something and tossed it.

I don't think he noticed me, but the bag hit me. And when it did, it felt better. It calmed my blood and took the edge off my hunger. I don't want to think about what happened. For now, I'm going to wander into the snow for a while. I don't want to accidentally hurt my friends.
Wow, that's a bit... dark.

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 57~

I woke up to find she had not made much progress, and had BAMed once more. Time to have some fun~

I spent the day playing Hide and Seek with people. Nathan was "It" first, and me, Maxwell, Tatiana and Raphael all hid. (Raph only joined because he needed new inspiration, hehe.) Abigail politely refused, in case Sif needed help again. No rest for her, aw...

Maxwell got caught first, trying to hide under a Table. Tatiana hid in the Glowing Mushroom ledges outside, and got found when she cast that leafy-spell thingy because of a Slime. She blushed, and decided to not participate in the next one as well.

I actually got found next! I was hiding in the Mineshaft, feeling all proud that I had thought of it. We had been told not to wander more than 100 feet, but they didn't specify which direction~ This also meant I couldn't go hide on the Island, as it was too high.

Raphael took the longest to find. Turns out, he had a similar idea... He hid in the Branches up top! Whenever Nathan came to look inside one huge branch, he snuck around to a different one. Clever~

We were mid way through having lunch and resting, when another Traveling Merchant came. Sif popped down to greet him, and bought a Brick Layer, and a Timer.

They did not last long though... She grabbed some things from the Dome, and went to the Tinkerer's Workbench. Some clanging, whirring and ticking later, and Sif had some "Goblin Tech", and an Architect's Gizmo Pack.

the Tech she put away, but the Gizmo Pack she put on right away, before shooting off to fetch Nathan another Fish. That done, back up to that Statue.

We offered to the Traveler for him to join a game, but he cheekily said her would never be found, which would be a disaster! He ended up convincing us into a Rock-Paper-Scissors tournament instead. Abigail and Tatiana joined in, but I couldn't... Don't have them fingers.

They are now in the final heat, Dalek versus the Traveler. Oooh, you can do it, I believe in you!

index.php

A chilly day to be Alone: Day 36~
I've just been walking. After the sun rose on that night, I felt better, but I don't think I can trust myself. I'm just going to keep wandering.

So... Tired...

index.php

A chilly day to be Alone: Day 36~
I've just been walking. After the sun rose on that night, I felt better, but I don't think I can trust myself. I'm just going to keep wandering.

So... Tired...

index.php
It went from creepy to depressing. What now? :confused:

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 58~

Aww, Dalek lost. The Traveler left triumphant, and everyone went to their rooms. I slept as well, it feels nice to dream once in a while, even though I don't need to with that Carrot...

I woke up to find Sif still building. She had BAMed overnight again, but was running low on Meteorite. I went up to watch her, curious~

When she really did run out of Meteorite, there were a whole bunch of bristling Horns, with room for something underneath them. Sif sighed, and shrugged, saying she might go back to finish it one day... But it would do to protect the place. Apparently, Meteors wont fall anymore, which is interesting.

Another fish for little Nathan, and Sif decided it was down the Mineshaft again for us. Time to finally explore that hot place some more! We are still falling though... It can take a while.

index.php

A chilly day to be Alone: Day 50~

It has been a long time since I saw anything else alive. Everything is white snow or blue ice. I'm hungry, so hungry.

I'm going to head back now. I don't know what happened with that red moon, but it's been a long time since then. It's time to go back.

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 59~

That night was purely spent mining Hellstone. Dangerous business that, as it leaks Lava once Sif picks it up, and she gets nasty burns if that splashes her. Mini burns if she leans on the Hellstone, too.

She was careful though, and mined away slowly, leaving holes for the Lava to flow into. Just after dawn, she decided that was enough, and went back to use it.

After melting them into Bars, mixing a little Obsidian in for good measure, she made another suit of Armour from it, replacing her Crimson stuff she was wearing. She also made a Hamaxe, to replace the Meteorite one. Cool~

Then it was off to fetch Nathan a Fish from the Tundra. He handed over the last of the matching Outfit to what he was wearing, and I must admit... Sif does look pretty silly in it, wearing it over her Armour.

When Sif got to the Tundra though, she realized that she hadn't put a Bed there. Oops! She went back with her Fish, and made one out of Boreal Wood for it. She also got a few other things ready, too...

Once she got back to the Hut, she blushed, and Mirrored back to Home-Tree. Apparently, she forgot her Buffs when getting ready! She scooped up one of each... A Shiney, a Swift, a Lead Skin, a Night Ool, a Heartreach, and a Regen. This time we left prepared, hehe~

Off past the Snowy Hut we went, and through the Crimson. We have reached the Dungeon now...

Uh oh. She is going to the Old Man. I'll go hide, he wasn't friendly!

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 60~

Well, that new Armour did not help Sif much. She lasted just as long as last time, then BAM, we were both back at Home-Tree.

Turns out, a Blood Moon had risen during the fight. Sif went out and fought, while I stayed firmly inside. She also flattened a bit of a hill while she was at it, apparently she can handle the gooey Zombies pretty easy now.

At dawn, she came in holding a wiggling Red Goldfish, snapping away at the air. I did not realize they got affected too!

... And that they stayed that way at dawn. I... Never did see anyone else ever actually change back. Maybe others take longer than I do? That means... Maybe back then...

Well, too late to worry now. Sif set the Red Fish free in our Pond, where it disappeared in the deep water. Not going in there any time soon! She also grumbled about 3 Blood Moons, and no Trough. What? Eh, humans.

Then, she had Dalek look over her Amazon, and gave him some Gold Coins. He took it apart, rearranged it, put it back together, and she tested it out. Handed it back, more Gold. This happened a few times, before she was happy with it. It diiiid look like it was spinning faster that last time, I suppose...

That done, it was down the Mineshaft with us. She went off to the side though, and started exploring some caves, interesting~ I wonder why she hadn't been down this way before?

We passed through a pair of Marble Caves, then a Granite Cave. Sif fought off anything to come close, a Medusa included. The odds and ends she found on the way filled her pockets though, so we popped back at that point to put it away.

eventually back down, and we went far enough East to reach Icy bits! Apparently, the cold section is wider below, as the stuff up top melts easier. Don't know how this part stays chilly though... Maybe there is something causing it... Hmm.

Sif emptied out a pair of abandoned Huts, and went back home. One of them had Ice Skates in it, which Sif Tinkered onto her Lightning Boots, to make them Frostspark Boots! Neat~

She handed those over to Dalek as well. She ran out of Gold Coins before getting what she wanted, apparently they are more complex, which means Dalek needs to work harder not to brake them. Sif seemed peeved though.

She grabbed a ton of Rope, and is now headed out to the Tundra. Hmm, it has been a while since she used Rope...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 61~

So, Sif sat on top of the Ice Hut, and began unwinding Rope into the sky again. You know, perfectly normal Rope stuff. I clung to her back, veeeery tightly!

After she got redonculously high off the ground, she started laying the Rope out to the side. It kinda... Hung there. Amazing Rope she has! She did that for a while, then grumbled and checked her Map, still holding on.

She made 2 more Rope ladders from the ground, trying to find what I had figured out to be an Island she had heard about. Probably from one of the Travelers. She eventually found it, and pulled a Shiny Red Balloon out! Pretty~

She then connected the Rope Ladders sideways, to use and climb back and forth. She checked the Moon, and went back to town then, and got Nathan another Fish.

That done, it was back to the Ice Hut, and Sif piled on more Rope up to another Island. This one held a Horseshoe. Apparently that thing is Lucky? Then it was back to Home-Tree, and another Fish for Nathan.

Sif put the stuff except the Balloon and Horseshoe away, then went back out to the Ice Hut AGAIN! Such a busy Sif. She didn't go up the ropes this time, and instead popped down some little caves, tapping away at walls.

She eventually found a Hut that way, and inside was a Bottle, similar to the Cloudy one she uses. This one was... Blue-er though. Huh. Loot in hand, she Mirrored back, looking rather pleased.

She brought the new thingies up to the Bench, and got to work. She got the Blue stuff from the Bottle into the Balloon, and tied the Horseshoe to it's string. Apparently this makes her jump a looot higher than the Cloudy Bottle did! Makes her legs strong enough for landings, too~

She is now in the middle of tending her Herbs, humming away as she plants new Seeds. She has a pretty voice...

index.php

Wait, you used rope to get to a floating island? That idea has never occurred to me.

Last edited:
A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 62~

After finishing her huge Herb plucking, Sif hung up more of those Vines she has been collecting. Home-Tree looks nice and pretty, it is a great place to stay~

That done, another quick snip at the Herbs, and Sif spent some time looking at her Map. Seems she was trying to decide what to do next, since Skele-butt was proving difficult.

She decided to make another addition to our home instead, out of those Sunplate Blocks she got from the Islands. She made a huuuge Basin above the top of Home-Tree, but below the Island, and started hanging Rope around it. Then she made another, and another! I want to know why there are three...

After that, it was down the Mineshaft for some explorin. Sif hunted down any Lead she saw, and soon had a good pile of the stuff. Not much attacked her, she moved from cave to cave pretty quick.

That done, she got her 10 buckets out, and used the new Lead to make 10 more! She used her Buckets to empty puddles near Home-Tree, and used it to fill the first Basin. She stopped there though, which doesn't answer the others... Hmm...

index.php

A magnificent day for Adventure: Day 63~

Sif did some fishing in her new Basin, and didn't catch anything exciting. She grumbled about it not being high enough, and spent ages moving the other 2 Basins up quite a bit higher!

Tired from moving the 2 Basins and all their Rope, Sif went and got Nathan a Fish. then, it was time to go back down the Mineshaft, to get more Lead. She didn't find as much Ore this time, so had to go back and try a different path.

This next path was much bigger! Sif is still exploring it though. Mining out little lumps of Lead apparently takes a while... But she is determined~

index.php

Back
Top Bottom