Texture Pack Flying Broomstick Hoverboard Replacer

Lithium

Spazmatism
Have you ever dressed your cute little mage up as a witch, and wished she could have a flying broomstick to go with her pointy hat and black cat?

Well, I know I have. And now, thanks to several hours of spritework, you can!

VwyuHQn.png

Replacing the Hoverboard (the only item that's a wing which would work for this), you, too, can have your very own magical, glowy (or non-glowy) flying broomstick!

Due to sprite limitations, you'll still sorta stand on top of it, but it still looks quite good, I think!

It comes in a variant with no glow while idle and a variant with no glow at all, as well. It works wonders with dyes, too. There are a few dye previews in the .zip file.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
Have you ever dressed your cute little mage up as a witch, and wished she could have a flying broomstick to go with her pointy hat and black cat?

Well, I know I have. And now, thanks to several hours of spritework, you can!

VwyuHQn.png

Replacing the Hoverboard (the only item that's a wing which would work for this), you, too, can have your very own magical, glowy (or non-glowy) flying broomstick!

Due to sprite limitations, you'll still sorta stand on top of it, but it still looks quite good, I think!

It comes in a variant with no glow while idle and a variant with no glow at all, as well. It works wonders with dyes, too. There are a few dye previews in the .zip file.

DOWNLOAD HERE
It's for an extreemely specific situation but I really like the way it looks! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom