Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Upon fighting the Pirates in multiplayer, after being hit once the Dutchman will often become invisible and invincible, being unable to be damaged while still dealing damage itself. It appears to fix itself after a few minutes, but is still quite the issue in my multiplayer worlds.

A similar thing has started to happen with the Martian Saucers during Martian Madness, however with the Saucers a small part of its sprite was still visible, but it was still invincible.

Well, I managed to make a video of the problem. I hope you don't mind sharing the thread.

It doesn't actually become invisible, but for some reason, It seems like the cannons are despawning clientside when It's far away.
Whenever all cannons are all gone, the ship counts as being destroyed.
If you manage to be able to make It move, you will see that It will reappear. And also, being invisible will not stop It from shooting you
with cannonballs.

In some cases, you can still cause the cannons to despawn clientside again, making the ship "die" again.

Ps:. Used this thread because is the only one without "redirects".

Thank you both for the reports.
There have been some changes in the next patch to try and stop the invisible Dutchman / Saucer. I'll mark this as reported - could you please retest in the next patch and see if the problem still occurs?

Back
Top Bottom