FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Aside from the golfcart mount and the potential the camera following the golf ball has for scouting, will this minigame tie into the game's normal game progression at all, or is it exclusively its own side thing?

How is the NPC unlocked?
I think you find him in the desert or new oasis

Given what was said about the NPC going off to work on his "sand trap game" I think we'll have to rescue him from the underground desert. Maybe a new desert boss?
I think he would more likely be in the above ground desert or oasis tbh

What if the golf NPC sold a weapon during a blood moon like a golf ball cannon or something.

I think he would more likely be in the above ground desert or oasis tbh
tenor (1).gif

No this is not related to your post.

Not gonna lie... when they first announced Golf I was a bit excited at the idea and I really thought it would end up being something closer to actual golf. When I watched this vid and saw how it can totally be made up like mini golf I was surprised and became even more excited for it. It just totally blew away my expectations.

You could have said Terraria's 1.FORE update
You like Relogic?

Their early work was a little too Mario Bros. for my taste. But when Terraria came out in 2011, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole game has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the game play a big boost. He's been compared to Markus Persson, but I think Red has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '20, Red released this; 1.Fore!, their most accomplished update. I think their undisputed masterpiece is Golf. A mini-game so catchy, most people probably won't play anything else. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of town building and the importance of side content. It's also a personal statement about the developers themselves.

I think it would be cool if you could use a Knockback potion to increase your range with the clubs, or possibly a new potion. And if gravity potions affected your golf ball as well, it could make for some interesting courses.
Other potions I think would be cool is one that increases the ball speed, increase/decrease the bounce, or make the ball glow.
An exploding golf ball would be cool to add, similar to the ones you can buy online

Back
Top Bottom