• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

**REPORTED** Foreign languages make Terraria behave weirdly

Mangu

Spazmatism
Hello guys, I was waiting for 1.3 to see if this bug was fixed, but it wasn't and I should have reported this over a year ago when I found out about it ._.'... Just joined TCF to report this small issue. The problem stands as the following:

-Playing multiplayer in foreign languages causes the game to stop activating events, not display messages or even not trigger boss death events, like when all 3 mech bosses die you don't get "The jungle is restless". I know this because I hosted a map in SPANISH and the game was not triggering events after the death of WoF (meaning killing all mech bosses didn't give me Hard-Mode Jungle, which also means no Hard-Mode dungeon, and not even the solar eclipse happened in around 70 in-game days), but then I hosted the same map in ENGLISH, and all events started to trigger as they should... which is weird.

As I said, the workaround this issue is pretty simple, changing the game to English language, the problem is that this might be a serious issue for non english speakers.

I can confirm from other friends of mine that some of these happenings also occur in singleplayer while playing in a foreign language, I don't know if this was reported before, if it was, I'm sorry for double posting because I didn't see any report like this one.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Thanks for the report! This issue is known and being investigated. :)

Top Bottom