Forest Pylon on Remix Seed

PeacefulPotato

Skeletron Prime
The Zoologist won't sell the forest pylon. This is on the Remix seed. I'm in the fake surface layer above the mushroom biome (if I go just below the cabin it becomes the mushroom biome) in what the depth meter says is "underground" yet the Zoologist is still selling the cavern pylon. Am I too high or too low?
EDIT: By "if I go just below the cabin it becomes the mushroom biome" I mean the background changes to glowing mushrooms, and at that elevation outside the town the mushroom music plays.

Attachments

• terraria2.png
    terraria2.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 42
  • terraria3.png
    terraria3.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 49
Yeah, I'm on a small sized world.
EDIT: I have two more attachments showing the Demolitionist selling both the Caverns and Mushroom pylons. So how could I get the Forest Pylon?

Attachments

• terraria4.png
    terraria4.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 50
  • terraria5.png
    terraria5.png
    407.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
I know that, on a large world, 2680 is high enough for forest; my arms dealer is selling both cavern and forest. I do believe if they're selling shroom, you're too close to the shroom biome still, and need to go up some; 2691 on the world in the area I built the house is no longer shroom natural backwall, 2693 is (I'm clinging to blocks to measure), but any actual mushroom biome stuff (shrooms, grass, etc) is a full screen off screen from the housing.

Back
Top Bottom