Mobile Formatted tablet, now I can't see my Cloud Saves

valkala

Terrarian
Hi.
I backed up using via official stickied method (Local to Cloud) on each character/world. After formatting, I install the paid version and logged via Google play. I cannot see my saves after clicking on Cloud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could see the files in my Google Drive, yet the game is not picking up the files.

Guys, this is bad. A lot of time was put in, if I dont' get this saves back, I cannot honestly see myself starting from scratch again. Please help anyone!

PS. I did copy the Android folder from the internal storage before I wiped it.

Try downloading the Drive files, I actually got that problem when I switched my Android tablets. By downloading the files you can back them up to a flashdrive and instantly get your local character files.
Ask @Unit One, he usually replies to this kind of stuff

(I use Android, so here's an Android guide but since you're an Android user, heck) Ah, it was a long time ago. Lemme see if my brain archives still work...
  1. Say, you cloud-saved your .cs and .csw files (If I'm correct that's what they're called. If not, just find the names you're looking for), they'll get uploaded to the Drive storage (Provided that your game uploads correctly)
  2. There should be an option on the files, like Star, Trash, Info, etc. Just find the Download option and download your files! Easy as pie! (You can hold on the files and select multiple at a time)
  3. Your .cs and .csw files will be in your Downloads folder in your device. Just leave it there, the game will automatically notice the files and they'll appear in the Cloud Save menu. Just back the files up to Local and you can have a great time playing with your old files. (If it's not working, go to Android, Data, com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid and move your files there. I didn't do this but it might help the game scan)
  4. If it still doesn't work, I'm sorry and you can just play PC/Console Terraria.

(I use Android, so here's an Android guide but since you're an Android user, heck) Ah, it was a long time ago. Lemme see if my brain archives still work...
  1. Say, you cloud-saved your .cs and .csw files (If I'm correct that's what they're called. If not, just find the names you're looking for), they'll get uploaded to the Drive storage (Provided that your game uploads correctly)
  2. There should be an option on the files, like Star, Trash, Info, etc. Just find the Download option and download your files! Easy as pie! (You can hold on the files and select multiple at a time)
  3. Your .cs and .csw files will be in your Downloads folder in your device. Just leave it there, the game will automatically notice the files and they'll appear in the Cloud Save menu. Just back the files up to Local and you can have a great time playing with your old files. (If it's not working, go to Android, Data, com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid and move your files there. I didn't do this but it might help the game scan)
  4. If it still doesn't work, I'm sorry and you can just play PC/Console Terraria.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom