• yes

• of course

• two yes

• 5 yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[2] [Thartler] 5/20. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

I try to force-change humpdity to 60%, and make it stop raining by using... TM Sunny Day

Alright.
Ruby spawns in and looks around, confused as to where she is. With a shrug, she spots the remaining Mermaid somehow and quickly equips some sort of Grass/Leaf/Whatever bullets and shoots at the Mermaid:

Alright then.
[1] [OptiPri] 10/20
I attempt to change the weather to sunny and clear.
Well, it sort of not works...you need a bit of detail on how.

James: I see you don't like this rain [full stop]
James: That's a shame [full stop]
James: Get used to it fast [full stop]
James: More weather might soon ruin you pla-[background noises of confusion and anger]

[2] [Thartler] 5/20. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

I try to force-change humpdity to 60%, and make it stop raining by using... TM Sunny Day

James: How dare you [excited full stop]
James: You dare challenge MY weather [excited and inquisitive full stop with force]
James: Well [pause] play it that way [full stop]
James: After Davy dies [long pause] we'll make things a lot sunnier [full stop, background laughing]

Alright.
Ruby spawns in and looks around, confused as to where she is. With a shrug, she spots the remaining Mermaid somehow and quickly equips some sort of Grass/Leaf/Whatever bullets and shoots at the Mermaid:
The mermaid is hit twice. 4,000 DMG!
The triple cannons decide to fire at you then. 3 cannonballs hit the ground around you, sinking into the marsh with little effect. However, one does smack you right on the head. Well actually, it hits you at a downward angle and flies through your stomach, leaving you with a precious 1 HP!
Davy Jones himself spawns a whale that will take one turn to hit the ground, it's so slow. Look out!

And :red:. The Curse of the Dutchman applies to both of you. Thartler killed one mermaid, and Opti killed one, so 5 DMG to each...and they're dead. However, I will give you a free revive this turn, because that was unfair.

[OBJECTIVES]
For everyone:
-Win the game! and/or Break the game!
-Survive!
-Kill the last mermaid!
-Kill Davy Jones!

[ENTITIES]
Mermaid [James] [Hostile]: 2,000/2,000. [|||] Charging Hydro Pump +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] DEAD

The Flying Dutchman [Hostile] 500,000/500,000. Triple Cannons [|||] Maelstrom Madness [||||]

Davy Jones [Hostile] 12,000/12,000. Whale on 'Em [|||] Crab Up [||] +500 Armor

[PLAYERS]
@OptiPri [1] [OptiPri] 5/20.

@Thartler [2] [Thartler] 5/20. Tsunami / DMG [???] [Water Based] +2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Narcissi / DMG [???] [Plant Based] | The Hellspawn / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains] | Sniper Rifle / DMG [???] | Venus Magnum / DMG: [???] [Plant Based] | Fiery Assault Rifle / DMG [???] [Fire Based] -2 DMG [Flooded Plains]

[ENVIRONMENT]
Flooded Plains + Sunny Day | +2 DMG to all water and/or grass based entities/weapons/players | +1 damage to all fire based entities/weapons/players
Allows Mermaids to survive. Drain the swamp and they die.
[Enviro] Lightning Strike [||] 5 DMG [x2 for all water based entities and players] | Lightning strikes the ground and water. Applies to anything not spawned by James.
[Enviro] Fountain of Youth [Every Turn] | Heals 500/500 health for all water based hostile entities per turn.
[Enviro] Curse of the Dutchman [
|||||] | For every entity killed per entity or person, the Curse of the Dutchman does 500/500 more DMG to the entity and/ro person, starting off at 0 for 0 entities killed. The Curse of the Dutchman applies to entities as well, [Hostile] or not.
[Enviro] Manatees [
|||] A manatee will spawn every 3 turns, which is a passive entity that heals all entities on the field for 5/500 HP every turn.

Welp, that would have been a lot of hell in here if I died. But I decide to dodge the Whale... and spawn the next entity. This time - A Weresnivy. Looks like human, right? Wrong. At days it morphs into Snivy, at nights it's wolf.

Thartler: Heh... That would have been likely a bad time for ya!
Thartler: However... I have a lot of plans against you.
Thartler: Don't feel too safe behind your Flying Dutchman...
Thartler: As I know that's just Age of Empires cheat unit.
Thartler: Yep, it's true. Wanna know it's true stats?
Thartler: A mere 200 HP.

/null
Do I not get my character on the board thingy or what's up?
/unnull
I revive Ruby. She then jumps up to a sturdy tree branch, ready to dodge any oncoming cannon balls. Speed semblance, go!

Alright.
As I am confused as to what you mean, I'll just do a classic ctrl c ctrl v.
[doublepost=1499057102,1499056978][/doublepost]Alright.
As I am confused as to what you mean, I'll just do a classic ctrl c ctrl v.
I revive Ruby. She then jumps up to a sturdy tree branch, ready to dodge any incoming cannon balls. Speed semblance, go!
[doublepost=1499057131][/doublepost]Double post ftw!

A storm Drake is summoned, it's element dependant on the current weather of the field, as to maximize it's effectiveness against player units.
Storm Drake [8,000/8,000]
Abilities:
[Chimes: Changes element according to weather conditions. Current element: none]
[Flying: Receive zero damage from ground based traps.]
[Reptilian: Takes triple damage against the cold, half damage from heat.]
[Thick Hide: Has a 20% immunity to ranged attacks]
Moveset
Storm Caller [|||] Changes the weather to how it sees fit.
Elemental Breath (7.5 damage) [||] Unleases a powerful elemental attack based on the weather and conditions. Current element: Water
Crunch (5 damage) [||] Uses it's powerful jaws to deal large damage and halves defense for one turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom