Forum Fight: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Dungeon Spirit
REBIRTH

This is simply the sequel to the Random Forum Fight after the new universe is created.
Do wonder what is going on with the universe.
So, the highly anticipated (not) sequel has been released.
Oh yes, we did.

Oh, and all the dead people respawned.
So yay!
But keep in mind-this will have more RP elements.
Otherwise, go ahead and fight.
Or love someone, if you're Kat.

Keep in mind that this is just for fun, but I would like good behaviour and no insulting of others. You could think of me as the "moderator" of this thread.

He are groups and factions:

ORIGINALS
The originals are the original group that were present during THE End.
Here they are:

JUICE: An pascifist robot with violent cousins like Terminator.
Kat: The mentally disturbed scizophrenic asassin who loves power drills and Ender.
Seer: Kat's sister who loves spearmint gum.
Ender: A Demon of Life that wields OMEN (now OMEGA OMEN, as of FF: R), and loves Parasy.
Redne: Ender's twin brother.
Umbra: An old friend of Ender's. Is addicted to drawing on people's faces with Sharpies.
Shade: Umbra's more sane twin brother.
Glow: Venusian from a parallel dimension, personal friend and student of the Angel Queen. Also in love with Seer.
Glowsprite: Prototyped corpse of Glow. Now has a ghostlike form that can still interact with the world.
Seersprite: Prototyped version of Seer. Created when Seer jumped on Glowsprite and when Gleersprite splits.

Gleersprite: The accidental creation when Seer jumped on Glowsprite, thus prototyping her. Has both personalities contained in one body which can split into Seersprite and Glowsprite. Also susceptible to catnip, knocking out only Seersprite with small to medium doses, and Gleersprite entirely with larger doses.
Vej: COFFEE.
Parasy: Other mentally disturbed cat girl who loves Ender.
Spindrift: Grape soda chugging magic genius.
Magnus: Spindrift without the grape soda.
SFX: Unsober makeup artist/hitman who huffs powdered sugar.
Cho: Junk food eating, time travelling, inglorious bastard.
Whiplash: Gamzee except with more guns and swearing.
Ghosty: Who you gonna call?
Damien the Infernal: Rejected for the 6th time. Too non-violent?
Gale: Ender except retired.
Yvetal Gaming: Not to be confused with Volcanion, or SG-731.

ORIGINAL ONES NOT PRESENT AT THE END.
A group of outsiders not present at THE End.

Horror: A pyrophopic cursed flame necromancer that drinks to much Apple Juice out of a fireproof cup, courtesy of Emerald Mann.

PHASE 2
The new wave of new players.

ca595: Hammers and fools. Mr T in secret?
Deadfish388: Good friends with ca595 and likes fish. Hmm. Mr T the Dolphin?
Enderman36169: What an uncreative name for a magician.
The Nurse: Not the Joker.
Shadowflare and MegaMin: :red:ing minecraft livestreaming 11 year olds. What are they doing here?
Rediniowa5: Shameless cultist ripoff.
FULL METAL JACKET
An annoying terrorist group that has yet to show it's face.

SFX (Pre-RFF beggining.): Used to be part of the group, but was usually to drunk to fight. Marshmellow dust the prequel.

GOD SERVANTS
The trusted hitmen of the ELder Golds.
S8N: Se7en all over again.

OTHERS
What did you expect? Others.

Veer: Hacker/ troller who stalks various people through special Elder God security cameras and 4Chan.
Coosey: Flying pasta. Yep.
Veer's Older Brother: No name yet. We'll call him...."Human version of Karkat that is a Stalker." Oh wait, his name is Wander.
Scope: A sniper. Guys, read her :red:ing name!
InsertUsernameHere: Generic is good.

Someday this massive long fight will end. Maybe after 500 pages. Trust me, a sequel to this sequel is already being though about.

Last edited:
First things first, I reach into Limbo, trying to restabilize my internal chaos.

Eclipse is very cold from her time encased in ice.

If anyone wants to know what I look like (not IRL, my character):
AdgsP3.jpg

Under the hood, my face is like this, but with much paler skin (closer to the one in the previous image) and purple eyes.
3f7261bb10432fe1e7171f00958e16bc.jpg

"Yeah... I know that you're a male in the first place. But from now on... This will NEVER reset again... But, only when I say so..."

((So I've always sent this thread and how many people play on it, I've always wanted to play in it but it was already so deep in the story I figured I'd only mess stuff up. But since this thread exists, does that mean new people can join?))

Reshiram suddenly pops into existence.

(Yes, you can join. Plus, it will probably be less awkward to start early, though there's no shame in entering late)

I look into my WizardGod modus card and open a GPS app....

"Goddammit...."

Novus Terra: Its on the other side of the universe..... ~2837492937918 light years away

I facepalm and start flying up.....

"...Don't worry. I'll take care of this place. My younger self can go there..."

I start to fade away, 1/5. My Energy Level is too low.

((Soooo, where do I create my character? I don't know any of the rules or restrictions when posting either, such as if I should send these questions elsewhere.))

((Well, anywhere. You can basically create any character you like. You can choose yourself if you want to.))

(There's no character creation required, just jump straight into the game. Personally, I prefer people to describe their characters, though it's certainly not mandatory. Like XSlayer said, you can be anyone.)

(As for rules..... you might need to have JUICEB0X and/or XSlayer answer that. But for spawning, literally anywhere. We all got scattered except for one character who stayed at Novus Terra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom