Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

"No."

I shake my head gently.

"Even as a vampire, I wouldn't kill anyone on purpose."

I get up, still holding on tight to the arrow.

"After all, if I had bitten you I'd realize what I was doing and stop before I could kill you. Unless I was legitimately hungry, of course, I would've just stopped and gone for someone else."

I'm fidgeting with the arrow, being careful not to drop it.

*looks to the east*
Hey, the sun is rising now. You can let go.

[doublepost=1548804359,1548804022][/doublepost]*Looks at her gut and shoulder*
Oh, god! We need to get you healed, fast!
*Bubby collapsed on the ground*

I drop the silver arrow, and just as the time ends, the transformation to vampire heals me and then I instantly become a Dhampir again. I look up.

"No, it's okay."

I wipe the blood off where my wound just was, revealing I am healed.

"I might need a new dress though, this one's torn up and covered in blood."

I guess so...
Hey, would it be awkward if I lived at your place? I can just sleep at your couch or in a spare room. I'm assuming that these houses cost money, and a lot more of it than I have.

"They do, but I'll let you stay. After all, you could be then end of my... Lycan/vampire problem."

"Look at you! You're a medieval knight, wielding not just silver, but holiness as well. You won't hesitate to fight to save someone, even if it means facing the person you're trying to help. With that, you defend the world you hail from, from the evil, and fight only for the good. I do believe you could call yourself the Paladin of the Hallow."

I smile.

(oh look, I'm back) *he blushes* I don't know about that, I'm just one soldier in thousands, and I just so happen to be a good shot because I used to hunt with my father all the time.

"Oh, Dentsin, you're so much more than a good shot. You have more virtues than I can count, you're brave, you're kind, you won't hesitate to take risks, and so much more. You're fine with things that most people would turn their backs on, and you know. your. stuff. There are so many other virtues that I can't mention because if I wrote a list, it would be more than a foot long! You're legitimately adapting to a whole new world faster than others before you, and I'd say you would be ready to tackle anything. After all, most people who are worthy of something deem themselves unworthy of it even when they've proven themselves worthy. And if I do so say so myself, you've proven yourself worthy of the hallow!"

(What a long post.)

(You have become my best friend. Why? You use apostrophes.) Wait, there were others before me? Also, I would like to see this Terraria "video game" for myself. (Speaking of video games, have you tried Bioshock Infinite? It's a great game, I can tell even from my one hour of gameplay I put on it.)
[doublepost=1549106943,1549106828][/doublepost](speaking of bioshock infinite, Ima play that)

(I've heard of Bioshock.)

"I would show you my character and island, but my disc is missing."

I think about Dentsin's question.

"Also, there were others who were from world's other than this one who ended up here and needed to adapt to either modern life or realistic life, which you have to adapt to both of because you live in a world where the paranormal is more common than trees. Some people legit have to adapt to a gigantic world because they're tiny."

Back
Top Bottom