Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

"Oh, here, let me patch you up..!" I take a few bandages out of my pocket and treat the wound.

Nice to meet you, Bubby. Do you happen to know where any shelter is around here? I woke up a few miles away from here, and I don't have an axe on me.

"You're actually on the border of the forest. Keep walking whichever way you were going and you'll end up in my neighborhood."

Ah, thank you very much. I may need another favor, however. Can you help me collect some sticks for an axe? I might need some wood for further weaponry.

"A wooden axe won't do any good against the children of the night, but, a wooden stake can kill vampires." Despite being informative, I seem to be a little bit shy about talking about vampires' weaknesses. Almost as if I kept a deadly secret...

I was going to use a stake against the vampires, but I need the axe for wood. *he looked around anxiously, suddenly remembering that he needed to guard against the vampires*

"Oh, well, okay..."

I pick up a large, sturdy stick that could be suitable for a steel axe and hand it to the young man.

"Also,what's your name?"

Back
Top Bottom