Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

"They exist? Boy, you must be mad. I'm an explorer, and I've never seen blue grass, purple grass, or red grass in my life."

Vampires! *I pull out a bow made of a strange material, and shoot a glowing arrow into the darkness. The arrow is a headshot on the vampiric monster, and he is safe once again.*

"It's sunrise. That happened."

I notice we're still in the forest.

"We should probably go home. Do you have a place to stay?"

I listen intently, then realize that this guy could be threatening come a full moon.

"Would it work on a werewolf? Or any Lycan?"

A look of nervousness comes over my face.

"Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh...."

I have my hand behind my head.

"Curiosity. Natural for an adventurer like myself."

You can see that I'm lying about just basing curious because of how I look so nervous about your response. Something's
up.

I still seem pretty nervous.

"It's something I don't think I could manage to control, being a... Glutton..."

My red eyes and my fangs seem to stand out more and more as I speak.

"Come the full moon, I become something worse than a werewolf and a vampire combined..."

My eyes seem to glimmer in the sunlight.

"You wouldn't want to see me."

I should have some Hallowed bars in my bag somewhere, I could make a Hallowed door. It will hurt you to touch it, but there will not be any injuries.

"No, firstly that wouldn't work, second this is a world where the majority of monsters don't exist, including the mechanical monstrosities you supposedly obtain the hallowed bars from, which means if a hallowed door suddenly comes and is a door and stuff, some serious calamity might occur."

I seem to be calming down.

"It wouldn't work because I'm a special Lycan. Come the full moon, almost nothing can stop me. Silver does almost nothing, holiness does almost nothing, garlic does almost nothing, the only way you could stop such a being is by either waiting out the full moon, or killing them with something that's not traditionally used against vampires or Lycans."

I cover my mouth when I realize I listed garlic as a weakness I don't have.

Well, Hallowed bars would work because I'm not creating something I can't here. It's just Hallowed bars attached to a door. Also, if you touch it, it will burn you because it does that to all monsters. The Hallowed bars are evil-repulsive, and, since you're a monster, you are technically classified as evil.

Back
Top Bottom