Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

...Sure. Just don't try and eat me or anything.
[doublepost=1548624867,1548624827][/doublepost](I need to do dishes, somebody come to my funeral dressed as the grim reaper XP

*He opens up a trunk, showing what appears to be a few boxes of things. He grabs one and takes it inside, locking the door in the process*

"It's depicted in a video game. Have you fought Plantera, the jungle monster yet?"

I take a glance at my hand.

(I wasn't here)
Plantera? That horrible flower was killed long before, by the Order of Four.
(I have redone my character, he now can't control the bursts of power, but can do something else, which you will see in a bit.)

"No, we have modern ways to do those kind of things."

I take Dentsin's hand and lead him to the kitchen, where he gets a look at the stove.

"I happen to know how to cook as well."

What is all this stuff? I was confused when I walked in here already, but this... I don't know what any of this is, except for the sink over there and the trash can.
*he is filled with wonder, shock, and confusion*

"Well, the big metal cabinet is a fridge. It's a mechanical storage device for food that keeps it cold. The mechanism that looks like a furnace, well it's actually two mechanisms, a stove and an oven. They're both used for cooking food, but not for smelting. This is a world where guns are twice as deadly as everything else, and as such the majority of warriors, most of which are evil, are Rangers. Also, there happens to be a crap ton of Arms Dealers."

I grab a pot from one of the wooden cabinets and set it one the stove, then turn it on.

"Now, about that fish?"

*He seems bewildered*
Do you have any in that "fridge" thing? Also, why would you want food cold? Hot food is better, in my opinion. And why would people take the bad side? Where I come from, if you aren't a good soldier, you're sent to a maximum security prison where your chances of getting out alive are zero.
[doublepost=1548709638,1548709591][/doublepost]I mean taking the side of the good guys by good, if you're a bad soldier you die in battle.

Back
Top Bottom