Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

Cubic.

The Destroyer
This is a Forum Game where you make a character (no need for applications, this isn't a full fledged roleplay) and survive the days and nights as one of these:

Pure
The pure creatures who use holy weapons and silver weapons to survive Vampires and Werewolves. Groups are called, 'Clans.'

Vampire
The blood drinking immortals who hunt and drain the Pure of their blood to survive. Groups are called, 'Covens.'

Werewolf
The wolffish creatures who hunt the Pure under the full moon. Groups are called, 'Packs.'

Dhampir
Half pure, half vampire, these hybrid people have the powers of a vampire but the needs of the Pure. Like the Pure, groups are called, 'Clans.'

Impure
These werewolves cannot transform. Like Werewolves, groups are called, 'Packs.'

Were-Vampire
These Dhampirs turn pure vampire under the full moon. Like vampires, groups are called, 'Covens.' They can be part of a Clan (pure or dhampir) as well.

Pure Clans
None currently.

Dhampir Clans
None currently.

Vampire Covens
None currently.

Were-Vampire Covens
Joining: Only people turned Were-Vampire by members are allowed to join.
Members:
@Bubby Aurora Leader

Werewolf Packs
None currently.

Impure Packs
None currently.

IN your very first post, or first post in a while, you need to say your race. This is out of character. As you can tell under Were-Vampire covens, I am a Were-Vampire.

Other: this is basically random forum fights with a twist.

Day/Night Cycle: Every uneven page number is a day, and every even page number is a night.

Every 10 pages, there is a Full Moon. Under the Full Moon, Werewolves and Were-Vampires transform. The Full Moon lasts a page, and people can be turned into Werewolves and Were-Vampires under that page.

I hang around in my bed, reading a book on my iPad.

There was a full moon in the sky, we met a brand new werewolf friend. At first, he seemed a little shy, he would not play pretend.

(Uneven pages are days, so yeah)

A brief rustling of leaves are heard in a nearby forest. Looks like whatever caused that appeared to be a little shy.

It appears to be a girl dressed in clothes made from leopard hide.
"Back off."
She has green, bloodshot eyes. Her canine teeth are noticeably sharper than average. Her blonde hair is left flowing wild in the wind.

Also, why isn't there a human option? Maybe I don't want to die every time the sun rises, and maybe I don't want to get killed every time the sun goes down.
[doublepost=1548519958,1548519941][/doublepost]Can I be human?

There IS a human option, and it's called Pure. It's called Pure because you're not restricted to being a literal human, as someone might want to be a Sackperson or Snowman etc.

I'll be pure if you wouldn't be willing to let me be human, and human if you would.
[doublepost=1548520072,1548520053][/doublepost]Oh
[doublepost=1548520088][/doublepost]I was confused, because Pure said Creatures.
[doublepost=1548520106][/doublepost]So Pure.
[doublepost=1548520136][/doublepost]Do I write a desc, or..?

Yeah, it's like that because there's lots of different humanoid creatures that can be werewolves/vampires

Pure
[doublepost=1548520362,1548520219][/doublepost]*Meanwhile, stumbling through the forest with a large scratch on his leg, he comes upon some travelers.*

I look up at the man, revealing my red eyes. "Hello." I cast a shadow, and don't seem to care that I'm standing in sunlight.

Oh, hello... is it a possibility that you could help me with my leg..?
[doublepost=1548520579,1548520551][/doublepost]*his leg is bleeding out, a werewolf got him while he was traveling*

Back
Top Bottom