Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

"The majority of people don't, we just store food cold to keep it fresh."

I think about Dentsin's other question for a moment.

"In this world, maximum security prisons are super rare, and people just... They steal and kill, they just do bad things. We had a government to protect us from those people of course, but sometimes they fail, and some governments are evil and selfish as well."

I take a glance at my hand and notice my skin's getting a bit pale.

"Uh,I have to do something."

I rush upstairs to be bedroom and lock the door, like that'll be any help.

Uh oh...
*I know what's happening, and I know I'm not going to like it. I quickly collect everything I can and put it behind Bubby's door, and then grab some ground beef from his/her fridge (Idk what gender) and place it behind the barricade*

(Bubby is female.)

I hear Dentsin messing around, then hiss at myself for being a secretive, untrusting buffoon and not telling him I'm not actually a werewolf, but a werevampire. His barricade won't help either, and I'm rushing to find something holy or silver, in vain. My hair is turning black and my skin's getting more and more pale as the room gets darker and darker.

Tonight is going to be a terrible night...

*I quickly grab more meat from the fridge and get out of the house. I put the meat outside of the front door and run off to the forest again, where I will spend the night.*
(By the way, the meat is supposed to be a distraction)

(I know.)

It's too late to control myself, the vampire whithin is taking control. My pupils finally turn to slits, and I teleport out of the house by turning into smoke and re-materializing. My black hair blends in with the darkness, and my dress has somehow turned just as black. My red eyes glimmer in the moonlight, my pale white skin standing out from my gothic outfit. I follow the scent that I recognize as Dentsin's blood...

*He sees the man who saw him, and quickly ran over to him.*
If you're going to stay in this house, barricade the doors with the heaviest things you can- Never mind, then! *continues to run*
[doublepost=1548711018,1548710953][/doublepost]*he runs deep into the forest, easily finding broken twigs and stones from the recent event.*

I see the panicked warrior and warp to him using the same method as before, effectively stopping him in his tracks by appearing right in front.

"Hello Dentsin, mind losing a little blood?"

I would like to stay alive and human, please...
*he subtly reached for his sword, and you couldn't notice because you're attention was on his neck.*

[doublepost=1548711324,1548711304][/doublepost]*your
[doublepost=1548711370][/doublepost](I need to leave for a while, cya. please don't end the full moon without me ;-;)
[doublepost=1548711386][/doublepost]*;-;

You realize my skin is no longer pale white where you stabbed me, and that my pupils are no longer slits.

"Just... Touch me with it and I'll tran...!"

There's fear in my voice until I stop, closing my eyes. When I open them, they become slits again.

"Heh heh. That didn't hurt at all."

The arrow goes straight through me and into the ground, but, regaining control, I grab onto it and pull it out, making sure not to drop it. I don't say anything, I just look at Dentsin. The look on my face says it all: I'm sorry.

It's not your fault, and besides, it could've been worse.
[doublepost=1548802048,1548802018][/doublepost]Your vampiric form could have ended me. But it didn't.

Back
Top Bottom