Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

"Imagisphere. The Imagisphere is the home of and was created by our creativity, a bizzare universe made of universes, a universe where there are no limits. Except it's tiny compared to some others."

(11)

"Yeah."

I run to my house and clean up the mess Dentsin made. Then I realize...

"Crap! I locked myself out of my room. Again."

"This is a different type of lock, one that doesn't have a keyhole. However, you can still unlock it with a blunt, thin object like a butter knife or a coin."

(I'm back, I almost forgot about this but I'm going to start over, instead of pure, this character is Dhampir)
"There is a war to be fought in this place, and a universe to win. But first ... I need to sharpen my claws in combat."

"Look uo at the big black screen, that's a TV. The colorful boxes next to it are game consoles, more specifically an Xbox One and PlayStation Three. The TV allows you to see the games consoles like these play. It also lets you watch TV shows on stuff like Netflix and Amazon if you're connected to the Internet, and before you ask, the Internat is kind of like an energy that comes from satellites and MiFi boxes that allows you to see and buy things people copy their stuff to. This copied stuff is mostly digital. Digital stuff is infinite, unless someone terminates it for one reason or the other. For example, the owner of a forum post might terminate their post in order to get rid of the text on it permanently."

"Oh well. You'll find out soon enough, if I didn't explain it very well."

I turn on the TV, my Xbox One, and play some games online.

"I just explained the majority of this, but I don't think you understand what I said."

Back
Top Bottom