Single Thread RP Forum Night's Apocalypse

(The Borfteenth Doctor, a Werewolf then? Does his wolf form happen to look like Borf?)

I walk outside, attracted to the music. (Me_irl)

(The Borfteenth Doctor, a Werewolf then? Does his wolf form happen to look like Borf?)

I walk outside, attracted to the music. (Me_irl)
(Yes.)
The Borfteenth Doctor Opens the Blue Box and gets out, using a sonic screwdriver that looks ish like a bone, he sends it away.
Borf Doctor 2.jpg

(Oof, my humanity.)

I decide to go outside, check out everything, and see a room with some dummies. i then see a bow on the ground *hey, that reminds me of the hallowed from terraria, for some reason. They probably put a skin on to their bow*

(asteriks are thinking)

I decide to go outside, check out everything, and see a room with some dummies. i then see a bow on the ground *hey, that reminds me of the hallowed from terraria, for some reason. They probably put a skin on to their bow*

(asteriks are thinking)
((Um...))

This is a Forum Game where you make a character (no need for applications, this isn't a full fledged roleplay) and survive the days and nights as one of these:

Pure
The pure creatures who use holy weapons and silver weapons to survive Vampires and Werewolves. Groups are called, 'Clans.'

Vampire
The blood drinking immortals who hunt and drain the Pure of their blood to survive. Groups are called, 'Covens.'

Werewolf
The wolffish creatures who hunt the Pure under the full moon. Groups are called, 'Packs.'

Dhampir
Half pure, half vampire, these hybrid people have the powers of a vampire but the needs of the Pure. Like the Pure, groups are called, 'Clans.'

Impure
These werewolves cannot transform. Like Werewolves, groups are called, 'Packs.'

Were-Vampire
These Dhampirs turn pure vampire under the full moon. Like vampires, groups are called, 'Covens.' They can be part of a Clan (pure or dhampir) as well.

Pure Clans
None currently.

Dhampir Clans
None currently.

Vampire Covens
None currently.

Were-Vampire Covens
Joining: Only people turned Were-Vampire by members are allowed to join.
Members:
@Bubby Aurora Leader

Werewolf Packs
None currently.

Impure Packs
None currently.

IN your very first post, or first post in a while, you need to say your race. This is out of character. As you can tell under Were-Vampire covens, I am a Were-Vampire.

Other: this is basically random forum fights with a twist.

Day/Night Cycle: Every uneven page number is a day, and every even page number is a night.

Every 10 pages, there is a Full Moon. Under the Full Moon, Werewolves and Were-Vampires transform. The Full Moon lasts a page, and people can be turned into Werewolves and Were-Vampires under that page.

I hang around in my bed, reading a book on my iPad.
im damphir,

Back
Top Bottom