• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Important Forum Update - New Features (Feb 2021)

Tunnel King

Terrarian
Administrator
Does anyone know the dimensions of the profile banner? I didn't see a recommended dimension size listed anywhere and I wanted to make sure I get it right when(ever) I make mine.
I believe that it is 1178px x 250px (from source).

The various background/color themes we have are custom styles, but they were all created before this banner feature existed, and I see no overrides for this part of our styles, so that dimension should be it.

In general, when you select an image to use, there is a clip box shown and you can use that to select the portion of the original image to use, so I'm not sure there is a need to create an image with those exact dimensions.

Selme Marqui

Terrarian
I believe that it is 1178px x 250px (from source).

The various background/color themes we have are custom styles, but they were all created before this banner feature existed, and I see no overrides for this part of our styles, so that dimension should be it.

In general, when you select an image to use, there is a clip box shown and you can use that to select the portion of the original image to use, so I'm not sure there is a need to create an image with those exact dimensions.
Ah, okay. I was wondering just in case there's a size limit because I've run into things like that, and wanted to make my own banner eventually.

Top Bottom