• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Important Forum Update - New Features (Feb 2021)

Tunnel King

Terrarian
Administrator
Does anyone know the dimensions of the profile banner? I didn't see a recommended dimension size listed anywhere and I wanted to make sure I get it right when(ever) I make mine.
I believe that it is 1178px x 250px (from source).

The various background/color themes we have are custom styles, but they were all created before this banner feature existed, and I see no overrides for this part of our styles, so that dimension should be it.

In general, when you select an image to use, there is a clip box shown and you can use that to select the portion of the original image to use, so I'm not sure there is a need to create an image with those exact dimensions.

Selme Marqui

Terrarian
I believe that it is 1178px x 250px (from source).

The various background/color themes we have are custom styles, but they were all created before this banner feature existed, and I see no overrides for this part of our styles, so that dimension should be it.

In general, when you select an image to use, there is a clip box shown and you can use that to select the portion of the original image to use, so I'm not sure there is a need to create an image with those exact dimensions.
Ah, okay. I was wondering just in case there's a size limit because I've run into things like that, and wanted to make my own banner eventually.

Top Bottom