Important Forum Update - New Features (Feb 2021)

Finally I can actually put my banner in a proper place instead of in my signature. :dryadgrin:

Ah I see what the new method to prevent double posting was, I remember before it used to auto merge double posts but that feature was removed when the forums got a new layout a while ago. It's a shame that feature stopped working.

Last edited:
I'm aware, however I still need to know how posts can be reserved in large threads.
When the times comes and you actually need to post a thread that needs a reserved second post, no worries, there are no hoops to jump through. You’ll be able to.

Oh boy this new update looks great! I'm excited to not have to upload images to post them on my profile anymore.
That was always a pain, I agree. Attaching images to profiles is one of my new favorite things.

Finally I can actually put my banner in a proper place instead of in my signature. :dryadgrin:

Ah I see what the new method to prevent double posting was, I remember before it used to auto merge double posts but that feature was removed when the forums got a new layout a while ago. It's a shame that feature stopped working.
The merging of double posts never actually corrected the behavior though. People would just keep doing it knowing the system would take care of it for them (or, in the worst cases, not even realizing that it did it for them as they continued to post here like a text message). So actually preventing it is something we’ve been hoping for for a long time. And your new banner looks great. `:)

This is a wonderful update!
I'm especially happy about the file attachments thing (because my art thread was becoming a bit of a doozy) and the attaching files to profile posts! Yay!!

The merging of double posts never actually corrected the behavior though. People would just keep doing it knowing the system would take care of it for them (or, in the worst cases, not even realizing that it did it for them as they continued to post here like a text message). So actually preventing it is something we’ve been hoping for for a long time. And your new banner looks great. `:)
Ok fair enough, that makes sense. Hopefully people will finally understand. :dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom