Switch Found Bugs (So Far)

Jakers

Terrarian
In my time of playing. Things I've noticed.
-Auto save causes the game to freeze up at the worse moments (turned it off)
-Control settings do not save when I load the game back up, pressing right stick down while in the inventory no longer brings up the build menu so you can place things in your inventory without having to place them in your hot bar.

All I've managed to find so far, not sure if they could be easily fixed, but will update as I find more.
Feel free to post your own bug finds as well.

In my time of playing. Things I've noticed.
-Auto save causes the game to freeze up at the worse moments (turned it off)
-Control settings do not save when I load the game back up, pressing right stick down while in the inventory no longer brings up the build menu so you can place things in your inventory without having to place them in your hot bar.

All I've managed to find so far, not sure if they could be easily fixed, but will update as I find more.
Feel free to post your own bug finds as well.
Hi there @Jakers, thanks for sharing this info. :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven’t heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now.

I've got one for your list.

Wyverns don't spawn once you've been killed by one.

Have fun making lots of worlds and taking them all to hardmode. I know they're not the strongest of enemies but... how frustrating is that?

Back
Top Bottom