PC Found it possible to get most dungeon items before Skeletron in drunk worlds

felis

Terrarian
As the title says, in the drunk worlds (secret seed 05162020), the dungeon entrance is underground, it is possible (at least in some worlds) that the dungeon monsters can spawn above the height that the Dungeon Guardian spawns, so it is possible to farm gold keys from them and then fishing to get Dungeon Crates. Which means most dungeon loot can be obtained before Skeletron. (Tested and success, the fishing pool need to be dug manually)

By the way, in this world, it is also possible to get Arms Dealer early on, simply wait for a Party, then buy Pigronata from the Party Girl, you can get some Party Bullets, then Arms Dealer will come.

To be fair, this is in the drunk world, where balance and the like kinda got thrown to the wind. :p

Since you can go further down before getting attacked by dungeon guardians in a drunk world it might be possible for the waterbolt to spawn in an area you can reach.

what about water bolt? i thought that you can now only get it when you have defeated skeletron?
I think the water bolt is always obtainable from breaking a certain auto-generated book, which means that you could get it at any time with enough luck. If you got incredibly fortunate, it could even spawn on one of the bookcases in the entrance of the Dungeon.

I think the water bolt is always obtainable from breaking a certain auto-generated book, which means that you could get it at any time with enough luck. If you got incredibly fortunate, it could even spawn on one of the bookcases in the entrance of the Dungeon.

I believe as of 1.4 the Water Bolt only spawns below 0. But I believe it is still possible to get when it is just below 0, if you break it and pick it up just before the guardian kills you.

alright

Back
Top Bottom