Switch Found server glitch on multiplayer

Solduf

Terrarian
I am trying to join my brothers world online and in multiplayer, and when I try to join his world it says "found server" and it stays on that screen, until it brings me back to the title screen saying connection error.my brother and I are on the same wifi, and we have nintendo online, but it won't let me join his world but he can join mine. Is there a way to fix this?

I am trying to join my brothers world online and in multiplayer, and when I try to join his world it says "found server" and it stays on that screen, until it brings me back to the title screen saying connection error.my brother and I are on the same wifi, and we have nintendo online, but it won't let me join his world but he can join mine. Is there a way to fix this?
You have two Switches on the same network trying to play multuplayer online?

This is a known glitch not much you can do about it. Try to turn your map off

Thank you for trying to help @Someone that needs help. It’s not really a “known glitch”. A known glitch would indicate that the developers are aware of the exact situation. People having trouble playing multiplayer (in which there could be a multitude of possible causes) is not a known glitch. Their router could be the problem, their connection could be the problem, their nat type could be the problem, their settings could be the problem, or it could be some very specific circumstances within the game that could be the problem. There are too many variables to label every instance of multiplayer not working as expected as a “known glitch”. :)

You have two Switches on the same network trying to play multuplayer online?

Thank you for trying to help @Someone that needs help. It’s not really a “known glitch”. A known glitch would indicate that the developers are aware of the exact situation. People having trouble playing multiplayer (in which there could be a multitude of possible causes) is not a known glitch. Their router could be the problem, their connection could be the problem, their nat type could be the problem, their settings could be the problem, or it could be some very specific circumstances within the game that could be the problem. There are too many variables to label every instance of multiplayer not working as expected as a “known glitch”. :)
Yes, I do have two switches, and we have are trying to play with our friends and each other, which we have done before but now its happening to me

Back
Top Bottom