Found Server

-_- wut?

Terrarian
Hello, fellow people!
I recently bought an new pc , and for some reason whenever i try to host trough steam, i get stuck on found server, same for an cmd hosted server.
If you know any fix to this please reply, if you don't i wish you have a good day! (Or night ;) )

In you game installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria), there should be a file called "start-server-steam-friends.bat". Double click the file and follow the on screen instructions to set up a server. Then to join your own server select Multiplayer and use the server IP 127.0.0.1

Then, if it gets stuck on "found server" alt-tab to the black command console and screenshot any messages that appear there so I can see them. Furthermore, are you using any mods or is this vanilla?

In you game installation folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria), there should be a file called "start-server-steam-friends.bat". Double click the file and follow the on screen instructions to set up a server. Then to join your own server select Multiplayer and use the server IP 127.0.0.1

Then, if it gets stuck on "found server" alt-tab to the black command console and screenshot any messages that appear there so I can see them. Furthermore, are you using any mods or is this vanilla?
It's vanilla

And what about the steps I asked you to perform? Any luck on that? What was the output of the console?

Back
Top Bottom