Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

Hi! For whatever reason the texture pack doesn't update the textures of ironskin, regen and switftness potions, do you have any solution to the problem?

1.png
hi, i've got a problem here, every time i turn back to desktop for a couple of minutes, this error just shows up, and the same problem happens when i load this pack with other packs, and sometimes game just randomly freezes when i open the map.

Hello, query again. while playing on TML 0.11.8.2 I noticed a small issue with the sprites of Retinazer and Spazmatism. NPC ID 125 and 126 respectively.

It is common knowledge that Spazmatism is the green twin and Retinazer is the Red Twin. I dig the textures but in the Second phase Retinazer has a green tinge and Spaz has a red one.

(I'm attaching the photos from the zip for more context)

NPC_125.png
NPC_126.png

Is this intentional or a mishap?

If there are any discrepancies on how i addressed this message please let me know .

Hello, query again. while playing on TML 0.11.8.2 I noticed a small issue with the sprites of Retinazer and Spazmatism. NPC ID 125 and 126 respectively.

It is common knowledge that Spazmatism is the green twin and Retinazer is the Red Twin. I dig the textures but in the Second phase Retinazer has a green tinge and Spaz has a red one.

(I'm attaching the photos from the zip for more context)

View attachment 315449View attachment 315450

Is this intentional or a mishap?

If there are any discrepancies on how i addressed this message please let me know .
They are designed to be like this. :dryadwink:

For me, The best texture pack (i used). Keep the good work i wish us the best updating this great and epic texture pack. Good Luck!<3

It's just swapping the colors. It makes more sense to stay consistent with the colors, no?
Again it's more interesting and the most you'll be confused for is about 1 second because they'll attack and immediately make which one they are apparent.

Again it's more interesting and the most you'll be confused for is about 1 second because they'll attack and immediately make which one they are apparent.
I still think the colors should be consistent. Retinazer's Death Lasers are red, so logically its main color should be red, right? Spazmatism's green Cursed Flames are, well, green.

Back
Top Bottom