Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

do you have any plans in making a corruption biome resprite? I was suprised that only the crimson has the good stuff

Hi! I'm kind of new to terraria texture packs, and I thought this looked cool. I put this in the resource packs folder but they don't show up ingame to select.
Can anyone help with this?
thanks

Edit: I downloaded the tmod one instead of the regular one so its working now

Last edited:
Is the Brain of Cthulhu sprite intentionally not on the main post? The caption for it is there, but not the boss itself.

I think this texture pack is the most but the most but the most beautiful texture pac but i am wanting master and expert mode's boss items such as shield of chutulu or relics or Tablet Fragment, I just want master and expert mode items and molten armor to be made please, but please updates Come more often and write full what you are updating because for example you did not write crimson armor but it was in the new version and I hope this comment will come true and moon lord will come to texture pack I hope you read this comment

Hey! I'm new by using mods and ressourcepacks. Can u tell me please, how I make it works for Journeys End? I don't want playing it on 1.3

Hey! I'm new by using mods and ressourcepacks. Can u tell me please, how I make it works for Journeys End? I don't want playing it on 1.3
Regarding to 1.4, you have two possible ways to use ressourcepacks.
First you can but the resourcepacks under (Your Profile)/Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ResourcePacks.
Second you can use the steam workshoppage for Terraria to find the resourcespacks (and maps) favorited them and download in game.
Both ways the wished resourcepacks will appear in the resourcepack menü which you can changing it like you wants.

For Mods you need to wait until the 1.4 update of TModloader is released.

Reactions: Mju
Regarding to 1.4, you have two possible ways to use ressourcepacks.
First you can but the resourcepacks under (Your Profile)/Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ResourcePacks.
Second you can use the steam workshoppage for Terraria to find the resourcespacks (and maps) favorited them and download in game.
Both ways the wished resourcepacks will appear in the resourcepack menü which you can changing it like you wants.

For Mods you need to wait until the 1.4 update of TModloader is released.
Thank you very much, it works now. I have to create a new file in the recourcefile, otherwise it doesn't work 🙈

I think this texture pack is the most but the most but the most beautiful texture pac but i am wanting master and expert mode's boss items such as shield of chutulu or relics or Tablet Fragment, I just want master and expert mode items and molten armor to be made please, but please updates Come more often and write full what you are updating because for example you did not write crimson armor but it was in the new version and I hope this comment will come true and moon lord will come to texture pack I hope you read this comment
Sorry that I forgot to reply to this comment.:dryadcry:

Everyone of us was a bit busy in the past months, but we were still keeping the project going.

Boss items are still on the plan list along with gore files and boss icons, but basically we choose what to resprite based on our interests. So they might be sprited soon... or later.

However, as I can tell you, the project of respriting Moon Lord is already in progress. I just hope that Jelly won't give up on it.

The task of updating this page is my responsibility, but I've got little time this days.%:sigh: I just passed my "Senior High School Entrance Examination" and will be in tenth grade in September, so I'm taking a lot of class this month. The next update of the texture pack may come in August, at that time I'll update this page as well.:dryadwink:

Back
Top Bottom