tModLoader Fox Random Additions

FoxXD_

Terrarian
Fox Random Additions is small mod that add some random (or not random) content that fits in vanilla.

Currently it add Microwaves, some pets, living fire blocks and a bit of vanity.
Vanilla Microwaves
Capture 2020-11-15 18_51_40.png

Thorium Microwaves
Capture 2020-11-15 19_00_14.png

Calamity Microwaves
Capture 2020-11-15 19_00_10.png
(it's not all of them)
Capture 2020-11-15 14_33_19.png

Feedback and suggestions are accepted!

Links:
Discord Server

Last edited:
That's pretty cool, huh.
Never really knew if I wanted microwaves in Terraria, but now I guess I wanna try adding some to some kitchens XD
And huh, they come in so many variants.

You say pets and other things too. Could you add screenshots of those too?

That's pretty cool, huh.
Never really knew if I wanted microwaves in Terraria, but now I guess I wanna try adding some to some kitchens XD
And huh, they come in so many variants.

You say pets and other things too. Could you add screenshots of those too?
i will add pets too when i will figure how place every (at least most of them) on screen :happy:

i will add pets too when i will figure how place every (at least most of them) on screen :happy:
since one player can only have one pet (and one light pet), I'm not quite sure how is that possible. you would just need to take multiple screenshots? you can put them together with photoshop or something after though.

since one player can only have one pet (and one light pet), I'm not quite sure how is that possible. you would just need to take multiple screenshots? you can put them together with photoshop or something after though.
okay, then wait screenshot of pets

done :happy:

Back
Top Bottom