Mobile Fps drop during night

hamad

Terrarian
Hi im playing terraria on Android my device is a Huawei mate 10 pro, I had no issues with the game until now, during nighttime my game will start to lag so much, opening doors not is not possible and flipping switches too, when I interact with the door the door sound will repeat multiple times, I tried restarting my device multiple time and nothing changed, I hope you an help me solve this problem, at this state the game is unplayable since the fps gets really low at night only regardless of location, I really need your help.

Hi im playing terraria on Android my device is a Huawei mate 10 pro, I had no issues with the game until now, during nighttime my game will start to lag so much, opening doors not is not possible and flipping switches too, when I interact with the door the door sound will repeat multiple times, I tried restarting my device multiple time and nothing changed, I hope you an help me solve this problem, at this state the game is unplayable since the fps gets really low at night only regardless of location, I really need your help.
Hi @hamad, thanks for sharing this. The mobile version of Terraria is getting an update that completely rewrites the codebase, so hopefully when the update is released these issues won’t be present in it.

There’s no estimate of a release date yet. You can read more info about the mobile version here:
Mobile - 505 Games

Back
Top Bottom