Xbox One FPS loss in hardmode

XeeDren

Terrarian
Every since I enetered hardmode on an expert world my game keeps dropping to about 5 FPS at random. So far this has only happened when I am in the hallow or corruption. When I entered hardmode the hallow/corruption V didn't spawn but I'm not sure if thats what causing it. The only way I can fix it is if I restart the game. Also when I have a bunch of torches lighting up a cave I do get minor FPS loss as well but thats an issue with having too much light.

Every since I enetered hardmode on an expert world my game keeps dropping to about 5 FPS at random. So far this has only happened when I am in the hallow or corruption. When I entered hardmode the hallow/corruption V didn't spawn but I'm not sure if thats what causing it. The only way I can fix it is if I restart the game. Also when I have a bunch of torches lighting up a cave I do get minor FPS loss as well but thats an issue with having too much light.
If the V didn't spawn then there's obviously a hitch somewhere. It might be that your world is repeatedly trying and failing to produce the biome V.

Maybe there's a problem with the RAM the XB1 has put in it... but usually it's maxed to where it's stable, how long have you have the word for? That could be the problem.

Back
Top Bottom