Map-Adventure Fragments: Chapter 1 (in need of builders)

Like it?

• Yeah, it's just like chicken soup.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Nah, I'd rather have *real* chicken soup.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Ravens.

Terrarian
3ioWYEA.png

Fragments
Fragments is a fantasy-based adventure map where two spirits are forced to wonder a world in hopes of finding a way to transcend into the afterlife. You awaken alive, body intact. Your partner, on the other hand, isn't so lucky. The world is more complicated than that, and if you're interested on how it's supposed to go, there's a spoiler right below.

The world is split into seven floors, each physically above/below the other. Each floor would be their own chapter and the character would go on an adventure through them. Sort of like Tower of God, the comic if anyone's ever seen it, in which there's several floors in the tower and each floor is their own little world and society, but the aim is to go skywards.

So, as said in the title, this needs more builders than a single tree (me). Between the mechanical stuff (wiring) and more architectural designing, there’s going to be a big need for helpers. And if you’re just here to look at another map and expected some screenshots, then so sorry… but I stuck them below.

Map Download?

There isn’t a map download out yet for a few reasons: 1, there isn’t any consecutive play yet. Currently the map is just a bunch of builds linked together with Teleporters and it is very much not ready for players; 2, it’s on two different worlds. One is on vanilla terraria where I use TShock to help design and build the map and the other is in a modded map because I find landscaping a lot easier to do with mods.

But, if you really want to see the map, then you can always jump along and help (you’ll get sneaky builder privileges that allow you to see my abomination wiring! As well as the builds that are already forming). Just reach out!

Side Note

In case if you thought it's just a collage of builds that have no story attached to them, you're... partially right. I created the story a while back with intentions to make it a text-based game, but as it turned, doing stuff with coding is not my cup of tea. So I went the more visual way of making an adventure map.

2Xsouet.png

UiVhTPp.png

0gBVacw.png

l6mqCIn.png

RI0gvp3.png

Back
Top Bottom