Mobile Frame Rate Drop at Night

DxCore

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Poco M3
Mobile OS
Android 10
so the conditions are when you have enough npcs for a town , and night arrives , and leaving that town drops your frame rate for some reason . i've seen other thread's replies saying that because they use 3rd party apps or multiplayer , but i'm playing on singleplayer . same case with my cousin with high end samsung phone . are the devs aware of this right now ? because its kinda irritating because i have to go through a framerate drop just to fight a nighttime boss .

so the conditions are when you have enough npcs for a town , and night arrives , and leaving that town drops your frame rate for some reason . i've seen other thread's replies saying that because they use 3rd party apps or multiplayer , but i'm playing on singleplayer . same case with my cousin with high end samsung phone . are the devs aware of this right now ? because its kinda irritating because i have to go through a framerate drop just to fight a nighttime boss .
Hi @DxCore does this frame rate drop happen for other characters in that world? For instance, if you make a brand new character, load the world, and wait for nighttime, does it happen to that character too?

Can you upload your world file here and I’ll take a look to see if it happens for me? Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Back
Top Bottom