• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC [Free] A bunch of pets.

Gotcha!

Pumpking
Hi,
I just checked my inventory and it's gone. I probably gave it away already and forgot to take it off the list.
Sorry about that.

randomstickguy

Skeletron Prime
Same, only over double the hours here. :p

I've got my money pooled in my house, so they don't have a thousand platinum each. That'd be silly. :p

Err, no offense but I don't want illegimate items, inclusing insane amounts of money. Doesn't seem you got that money fairly, unless you happen to have 10.000+ game hours. And even if someone did spend 10.000 hours to get that amount, no one would throw away their hard earned platinum like that.
I'd rather give them to a legitimate player, sorry. :)
SHOTS FIREDDDDD

Gotcha!

Pumpking
Good god, man. This topic is four years old. :eek:
Sorry, I'm not into trading anymore. Anything I don't want anymore I just sell, so to keep a fraction of my sanity. (The hoard is strong within this one.)

Top Bottom