PC [Free] A bunch of pets.

ok but I just want a magical pumpkin seed, if u can create a new world so I cant loot if that makes u feel better, but I swear I wont do anything.

Do you still have that dog whistle? ive been trying to get my hand on one :3 if i could have it that'd be awesome

:(plz gotcha! ive tried so many times and drilled about 700 pumpkins but never found one so please and ill spread the word around

ok but I just want a magical pumpkin seed, if u can create a new world so I cant loot if that makes u feel better, but I swear I wont do anything.
It's not about you looting my map. I always make backups so someone could enter my map, throw Rocket IV's all over the place and I wouldn't even flinch.
But for all I know you're someone who dislikes me, created a duplicate forum account and wants to abuse my IP. This has happened before (not on this forum).
Sorry, that's paranoia for ya. Or rather, for me.
If you'd be around here longer I could have seen what kind of person I'm dealing with. :)
PS: Visiting your map would also give you my IP.

Do you still have that dog whistle? ive been trying to get my hand on one :3 if i could have it that'd be awesome
Yeap, I got everything that isn't crossed out. :) I'll start the server.

It's not about you looting my map. I always make backups so someone could enter my map, throw Rocket IV's all over the place and I wouldn't even flinch.
But for all I know you're someone who dislikes me, created a duplicate forum account and wants to abuse my IP. This has happened before (not on this forum).
Sorry, that's paranoia for ya. Or rather, for me.
If you'd be around here longer I could have seen what kind of person I'm dealing with. :)
PS: Visiting your map would also give you my IP.

Yeap, I got everything that isn't crossed out. :) I'll start the server.

ok but im like u, I hardly know u so I can hardly hate u but contact me when u willing to give, thank you

I'll giv 1337 plat I'm so legit check out this S.D.M.G I got from a bugged skeletrun drop omg it's so legit lol I don't hack why u asking I'm just noclupping with the halp of my red's wingz.

But, I'll take the nectar. It never wants to drop for me.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, plz, plz, plz

ill swap a amber mosquito for a pickaxe axe, I have the amber mosquito.

If you have someone elses IP you can do lots of bad stuff whit it so don't try to get the pet thing.Sorry.

BTW.I would like to know wah is about these pets i didn't play terraria FOR A LOOONG time :)

Back
Top Bottom