PC [Free] A bunch of pets.

My compulsive hoarding often leads to amassing ridiculous piles of stuff. I felt like cleaning up today, so I sold most of my excess crap to npc's.
There're still a bunch of pets left though, and since some of these are rather annoyingly rare, I'd figure someone else might be happy to give these a home. ;)

I've got one of each:

- Amber Mosquito
- Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle
- Dog Whistle
- Eater's Bone
- Eye Spring
- Lizard Egg
- Nectar
- Magical Pumpkin Seed
- Tartar Sauce
- Toy Sled

Since I recently reached a 1000 platinum ($_$) I really don't want any money for these. My characters are already filthy, filthy, filthy rich. They are having meetings about setting up evil corporations to take over other worlds. (Maybe even YOUR world.)
So just give me a nudge if you want one, or if you want all of them to pass them to your friends. (Don't be an arse by selling these freebies to other people, you soulless greedy person.)

Just give me a nudge and I'll pass an IP so you can come visit my world, or I can visit yours if so desired. :)

Such a generous person. I'm very curious to how many hour you have logged.

Some random Questions for you if that's alright .

• How long would you say it took you to find an Amber Mosquito? They're pretty rare so i'm very surprised you would give it away.
• How long did it take you to reach 1000 plat? I feel like that's something I could accomplish in maybe 2 days time (i play about 14 hours a day) .
• Do you actively look for the pets you give away?

Ofcourse. :) Probably good to know that I've got 1767 hours under my belt right now.

- I've had at least eight of them and still have 3 myself. One on a character and 2 in my gigantic hoard. Stopped counting them really. Gave lots of them away to friends that I multiplayed with.
They're not really that rare IF you go out of your way to grab sludge and silt wherever you can. I love getting gems out of the stuff, dunno why, I have more gems than I'll ever need. But for some reason I can't stop myself from mining sludge and silt whenever I come by a decent sized deposits.
- 1767 hours. :p In all fairness, I could undoubtly have reached it way sooner, but I spend ungodly amounts on reforges. 10 characters, almost all of them carrying items that have been reforged to their best or largest possible modifier, as well as every item I have in my hoard. My goblin can probably retire.
I bet there are people out there with thousands of legitimate platinum, people who're not crazy enough to waste it all on reforges.
- Nope. I have a problem with selling rare items. Some of those pets have been lying around the house for half a year, if not more.

Ofcourse. :) Probably good to know that I've got 1767 hours under my belt right now.

- I've had at least eight of them and still have 3 myself. One on a character and 2 in my gigantic hoard. Stopped counting them really. Gave lots of them away to friends that I multiplayed with.
They're not really that rare IF you go out of your way to grab sludge and silt wherever you can. I love getting gems out of the stuff, dunno why, I have more gems than I'll ever need. But for some reason I can't stop myself from mining sludge and silt whenever I come by a decent sized deposits.
- 1767 hours. :p In all fairness, I could undoubtly have reached it way sooner, but I spend ungodly amounts on reforges. 10 characters, almost all of them carrying items that have been reforged to their best or largest possible modifier, as well as every item I have in my hoard. My goblin can probably retire.
I bet there are people out there with thousands of legitimate platinum, people who're not crazy enough to waste it all on reforges.
- Nope. I have a problem with selling rare items. Some of those pets have been lying around the house for half a year, if not more.

Very impressive indeed. I have about 500 hours played on the PC version (300 of them are un-logged though :( ) and probably a few hundred hours on the PS3 version when Terraria was first released for PS3.

• I have issues reforging myself. That's why i never get over 100 Plats. Bad luck is so OP , and bad luck when reforging SotC is even worse.

• I have yet to find a single amber mosquito yet unfortunately. I envy you hahaha.

• I'm collecting every item in the game, so the likely hood of me selling a rare item isn't an option for me.

Congrats! It might sound odd, but one thing that strangely will NEVER drop for me is the Chain Gun and Fishron wings. ~
I have a chain gun for you if you want. Did some Pump- and Frost Mooning a few weeks ago.
Those wings drop all the time. Just keep killing him. :p If you want me to get you a pair of wings, do say so. I'm drowning in worms.

Everything that's not striked through + a Dog Whistle I got a few days ago.
The Toy Sled is reserved for Twak for today, but I don't like to be kept waiting so if he doesn't respond to my pm then that one will be available soon. :)
So hurry up, Twak!

Got another Eye Spring and a Dog Whistle, in case someone is interested.
Edit: And a Death Scythe. Also free. Have no use for it.
Edit2: And 2 lucky coins. Yep, free.

Last edited:
Got another Eye Spring and a Dog Whistle, in case someone is interested.
Edit: And a Death Scythe. Also free. Have no use for it.
Edit2: And 2 lucky coins. Yep, free.
I'll take the Death Scythe and a Lucky Coin :p Both will be VERY useful for poor old noobie me in early hardmode.

Last edited:
I think I'll spread the world around. I already have all of them. I guess that's what over 700 hours of Terraria does to you. ;)
Hah, you mean 700 hours of good luck, I have over 1800 hours in terraria and I have never gotten a grinch whistle, a dog whistle, an eyespring, or a lucky coin.

And that is just the stuff off this list, there are tons of rare items that I have still never seen!

I have really REALLY bad luck...

I understand. Is it possible we can trade at another time?

EDIT: Or is there any way I can give you verification that I will not do any harm?

Back
Top Bottom