PS3 Free bloodroot (serious)

Which is better?

• Minecraft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ok so im making a PvP event on the events world
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pvp-and-events-world-always-active.21281/ and everyone will receive one free orange bloodroot for participating!! The player with most kills wins the game,the game will be tomorrow (9 of july) and the world will be open during mostly all the day (for horary info check link that already put) and winners and prizes are like this
  • 5=3 bloodroot
  • 4=5 bloodroot
  • 3=8 bloodroot
  • 2=15 bloodroot
  • 1=30 bloodroot
In order to participate just put your PSN accounts over here and ill add you,if your name isnt here or in the message of friend request it doesnt say you want to participate,sorry you can't participate,but just as simple as that put your psn there and your participation will be possible

Thank You!
For your attention `:):dryadsmile::nursesmile:

Last edited:
FOUND BLOODROOT!!!!!!! XBOX-360..... took about 24-25 hours exploring every part of the world. sorry any questions about the bloodroot must be kept secret. you will lose interest in the game and not play it if you find this ridiculously RARE item. you can message me here or if you play xbox 360 is see this rare item in action. AND NO THERE IS NO WAY TO CHEAT TO GET THIS ITEM. I did farm for it on a whole half of map and it showed up in a random place.

FOUND BLOODROOT!!!!!!! XBOX-360..... took about 24-25 hours exploring every part of the world. sorry any questions about the bloodroot must be kept secret. you will lose interest in the game and not play it if you find this ridiculously RARE item. you can message me here or if you play xbox 360 is see this rare item in action. AND NO THERE IS NO WAY TO CHEAT TO GET THIS ITEM. I did farm for it on a whole half of map and it showed up in a random place.
Can I ask...why you put this on my post? Dude there are other places to put this...

Back
Top Bottom