Other Art Free Sprite and 'Skin' Requests.

DOliphin

Terrarian
Hey all,
I just finished creating this texture based of the main character in the book and film 'The Martian'. I'm pretty happy with how it looks, but boy was it a lot more work to make than I was expecting. Albeit a lot of work, I really enjoyed making this re-texture and was wondering if anybody has any specific textures they would like me to make, and possibly somehow send to the person who wants them.
In terms of time it will take me to make these things;
If you area asking for a full re-texture of an armour set, then you might have to wait up to a week
If you are asking for just one weapon or tool, the time will be closer to a couple of days.
By the way, these re-textures have the potential to be really awesome. Just imagine a D.Va re-texture, where the mech is a skutlix!
Anyway, here is what I have recently made:
Capture 2017-05-07 22_29_06.png
Capture 2017-05-07 22_27_17.png It is of course, fully equipped with walking animations and so on.
I can also sprite you something for free, like a new dye trader or nurse, or a concept you have in mind.
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, I will be sure to check up on this forum regularly,
regards, DOliphin.

Hey all,
I just finished creating this texture based of the main character in the book and film 'The Martian'. I'm pretty happy with how it looks, but boy was it a lot more work to make than I was expecting. Albeit a lot of work, I really enjoyed making this re-texture and was wondering if anybody has any specific textures they would like me to make, and possibly somehow send to the person who wants them.
In terms of time it will take me to make these things;
If you area asking for a full re-texture of an armour set, then you might have to wait up to a week
If you are asking for just one weapon or tool, the time will be closer to a couple of days.
By the way, these re-textures have the potential to be really awesome. Just imagine a D.Va re-texture, where the mech is a skutlix!
Anyway, here is what I have recently made: View attachment 169217 View attachment 169218 It is of course, fully equipped with walking animations and so on.
I can also sprite you something for free, like a new dye trader or nurse, or a concept you have in mind.
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this, I will be sure to check up on this forum regularly,
regards, DOliphin.
Can you sprite a night's edge style armor? Complete with walking and weapon animation? That would be awesome, man.

Can you sprite a night's edge style armor? Complete with walking and weapon animation? That would be awesome, man.
Yeah! Sure, I will give it a go. This sounds very tricky though, because I have no reference material. It will almost certainly be done by next week. :) I can send the files to you via email once completed, but I will get to that once done.
What armour would you like me to re texture, I could re texture molten and molten ore so that you get the whole end of pre harmode vibe?

I have a request thats not quite to the topic.
Can you please extract arkhalis' armor set sprites and convert them to png so they can be usable on phone?

I dont really want to bother you but could you give me templates for animations like legs body and stuff, and if it is possible could you show me how to use it, I dont really want to waste your time by making stupid stuff that I want to make

Is this thread still active? If so I'd like to request a sprite of a sword kind of similar to the starfury but longer, a orange/yellow hue, and a but more intricate. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom