IC freeform: the IC

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
*The song of the man in the wind plays.*
*Faceplants, cuz using portals is dangerous.*

*the guide has yet to return still. must be hunting or something. i mean, he has a bow, right?*

*Gets up.*
"[Muttering to himself, irritated] I swear Vincent, if you're going to do that experiment again with me, it will be for the last time. [Neutral] Well that's... odd. A house in the middle of here. Hmm... [Amused, after remembering a story, jokingly] Is this the story where the house is made of cookies or something? [Neutral] Ah well, doesn't matter. There must be something of use in there. Either that or the building itself."
*Goes to the shack, if possible, and opens the door of the shack, if it isn't locked and doesn't have something in the way of either side of the door.*

there is a table with a bottle, a chair, and a piggy bank. there is also a safe on the floor.
both are empty, if you bother to check

"[Surprised, disbelief, definitely not what he was expecting, since no bed, but of course we going on Legend of Maxx by using a table as a bed]...Uh...? Well, in the safe there ain't anything, and no notable scraps to put together into something. [Neutral] Then again, look at the Calculation. [Concerned, and completely oblivious to Terraria physics, especially to the safe function] I just don't... this might be a bad sign. Since if the safe is empty, does that mean the owner left in a rush of some sort, and from what?"

the door opens, and in walks in a casually dressed individual
"...what are you doing in my house?"

(I kinda have to figure that out too. I just have more characters to pick from. As well as one incomplete one.)

"Exploring for science, cookies, and knowledge."
(Replying to the guide's question of what are you doing in my swamp because context.)

((Now I really need to extend the arc with the possibility of extended PMD))
Now, there was another human, running away and actually losing a pursuit of some strange humans possessing swords. The legends say it was actually two guys... wait, there was a third one, although for some reason looked odd, like an illusion that wasn't real. Anyway, the first guy, breathing heavily, came closer to the house, questioning his own logic at that moment. - "But wouldn't they notice me then?"
- "Well, not if we're careful about that one, not sure why you two are so... uh, let me speak that, ah yes. Two hearty humans."
- "[Confused]Hearty? What was that?"
- "[Sciencious]Means their heart controls them more."
- "[Angry]Are you crazy? We barely left Bravil just because you pick-pocketed something the sixth time. SCARLET! You lost your mind with that?
- "[nervous]Okay, now calm down Halt and Trebonth, the former of who had yelled at me. "
Trebonth anyway followed to the shack, because nothing he suspected it was going to be a really confusing day, or even an adventure that would be really crazy.

"Why do I feel there are more people outside of this building now all of a sudden? Maybe Vincient sent some people to help me out of this place?"
*Goes out of the shack*
Halt said:
[Sciencious] Means their
(Sciencious is an organization that presents the discoveries of science all around the world.
HMMMM...
There is no word called Sciencious other than an organization name, it seems.
Oh wait that gave me another idea for a story arc.)

Trebonth just noticed some strange human exiting the shack. Assuming that he knew something about this place, he began to ask the following, with emphasis on giving the first happy impression. - T: "Wait, who are you? Er, stranger, may we know, what is the map of the place?" - He finished with a subtle grin of the face, before the strange one grinned further. Just do not move, I'm gonna check that stolen weapon... darn it, can't he move? I can't get an aim, and I don't want to miss a shot! The stranger was rather annoyed by Trebonth being energetic.

(Assuming the shack is the shack my character came out of, and the other stranger is some sort of sniper. Otherwise, if this is incorrect or something, just render this null.)
"Orteil."
*After telling his name, he checks his left wrist, like a watch, though from where most of your characters are, there doesn't seem to be a watch there at all, as it would be missing the band or strap that would connect the watch to the arm. After doing the checking, he pulls his sleeves of his suit back over.*
"And... unfortunately, I have no record of this place. [Muttering to himself] Vincent overshot me again. [Neutral/Normally speaking] Sorry, and I would offer for you to stay, but this isn't my shack, since I was just checking it until the owner came by."

Trebonth, having no reason to be suspicious, started to reply. - "Name's Trebonth. We recently had to leave Bravil because of-" The shot fired, and hit Trebonth, although it was a syringe, it didn't leak. - T: "OW! What the- WHAT THE HELL, whoever was there?" No, it wouldn't be Orteil though, he stood behind me. Trebonth thought, muttering to himself, before speaking back. - "I guess that's just a minor annoyance. Anyway, no need to continue, nice to meet you Orteil, I guess we need to wait then..." - In background, Halt began kicking and punching Scarlet, trying to push her back from the syringe. Which only made her fire another one, and then flee limping, just as Halt managed to break a bone. - "And never... ever, GET BACK THERE!" - The one who yelled angrily looked at the syringe in the arm. Strangely, the fluids were all in syringe. - "What even is that? Although no, I think I shouldn't touch that for now."

"[Confused]What in the world is happening with those two? [Concerning the syringe that's 'in the arm'] And what is that supposed to be?"

"We just got betrayed by one Scarlet that pretended to be a human. Damnit! At least we're both doing good, aren't we?" Halt asked Trebonth in wait to confirm, but no good news there. - "Eh, I feel so annoyed, I'd surely want to punch the ground to forget the betrayal." - None of the liquids are yet injected, nothing changed apart from small pain.

Back
Top Bottom